cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Yeah neither did I sorry @Taylor-RO. I just thought it was something stupid I was doing.. sorry 😔

Highlighted

TW (I'm safe) Ughh I thought I was doing okay but nope now the dark thoughts are coming back and I don't know what to do. What if I get really bad again? I don't think I'd trust myself to know if I needed to go to hospital. What if I actually end up dying or worse surviving and being a vegetable? I don't know how to not feel sad, I've tried drawing, watching TV and journaling and I can't make myself feel safer
Highlighted

Aww @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ❤

I'm relieved to know you're safe atm, and also that you've tried a few things to keep yourself safe and distracted which I think you should be proud of yourself for because we all know how challenging that can be! 

I'm sorry to hear they haven't really worked for you though and am hearing how disheartening it is for you. 

Have you got a safety plan written up somewhere? Maybe you have a few other things listed on it that you could give a try? I know it sucks when they don't work, but sometimes just trying them might exhaust you enough to just pass out? 

Totally not solving the issue but sometimes I find it's the only way I can keep myself safe is to try and force myself to sleep if that makes sense? 

Is there anything you want to talk about specifically? I will try my best to help, but just wanna give you a heads up to please not take it personally if my advice is shit tonight! 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 wrote:
TW (I'm safe) Ughh I thought I was doing okay but nope now the dark thoughts are coming back and I don't know what to do. What if I get really bad again? I don't think I'd trust myself to know if I needed to go to hospital. What if I actually end up dying or worse surviving and being a vegetable? I don't know how to not feel sad, I've tried drawing, watching TV and journaling and I can't make myself feel safer

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  do you find helplines useful? if you do maybe talking to a helpline might make you feel more supported....

Highlighted

Yeah, what about jumping onto KHL? From memory I think you'd found a new counselor on there to chat with?

Obviously we are all here for you too, but I can hear the distress in your post and I think @Eden1717 has the right idea to try calling a helpline? They might be able to comfort you better and prevent things from getting too dark? 

Highlighted

That really sucks to hear @Lost_Space_Explorer5  , it sounds like things are really tough for you right now. MB95 and Eden1717 have made some really great suggestions already. Are you able to go through any more items that you might have on a safety plan? Or would you be able to call up a helpline (such as KHL) tonight for some more support? Is there anything else that we can do tonight to support you around staying safe? Heart

Highlighted

How are you feeling thismorning @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ? Were you able to call a helpline last night or find something to help you through? 

Highlighted
Spoiler alert - it's a really adorable squeak. Visit SlothWeek.com for more! http://www.slothweek.com

Just letting you know we're thinking of you ❤

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Also.. here's a little clip to hopefully make you smile - did you know this is what we sound like? Your friend MB95 surely didn't and think it's kinda cute! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aaqzPMOd_1g

Highlighted

Awww that's adorable @MB95 🖤 The sloth falling at the end HAHAH that's me Smiley Tongue Sorry I didn't reply, yesterday was bad but I'm okay now
Highlighted

Hi @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

It's been a while since I've been on the forums, and just wanted to stop by your thread and say hi Smiley Happy I have been catching up on the last few pages of your thread, and have been reading all the support from the friends you have made here who always have your back. Through the hardest moments, I hope you feel you always have someone there for you with the community that you have built here Heart

How are you going today? We are around today if you want to talk through what was happening for you yesterday Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here