cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

3/10 is like good for me @Sophia-RO. Well like manageable? Now I'm feeling worse I guess cause I'm crying. I feel like I don't belong in the world. I don't wanna be here anymore. (I'm safe though)

The rest of my day was okay, I saw my friend

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling worse and that you don't want to be here anymore @Lost_Space_Explorer5 . I am glad to hear that you are safe, but just want to check in with you as I will be logging off soon. What can you do tonight to help you feel a bit better and stay safe?

Also it's really cool that you were able to spend some time with your friend. Hopefully that made you feel a bit better. Are they a uni friend?

Is there anything in particular that's making you feel like you don't belong or want to be here? 

I'm glad you were able to see your friend today. Do you reckon they'd be down for a walk in a nice park or something tomorrow? You could even just go sit at a park and stare at the clouds together? 

Thanks for the support @Eden1717@Sophia-RO @MB95 I'm feeling better today.

Yeah they're a uni friend but we also went to school together @Sophia-RO

Why only for short periods of time @Eden1717, can I ask?

@MB95I don't know I guess I can't talk to people well? And yeah it was good seeing my friend, we'd only really see each other once a week so I couldn't ask. Hahaha staring at the clouds? That sounds nice, although it would feel weird to ask

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  if you are all emotionless and robot like for a long time you miss out on stuff like good feelings and fun and happy stuff even if it is only small things also i feel like if you are numb for too long when you finally stop being numb it is super hard to deal with the flood of emotions that has been building up waiting to ambush you at the most inconvenient time. but that is just my opinion. i am glad today was a bit better or well yesterday it is 1am now lol.  

Hey @Eden1717 ,

Its great to hear that today was better!!!

💖

How have you been doing today @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ? 

I'm doing okay today (4/10) @MB95 I tried to catch up on some uni work. How are you going?

I think you're probably right @Eden1717 Emotions do tend to creep up on people!

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I am glad today was ok for you and i hope your uni work went ok. yeah emotions are sneaky like that.

Catching up on uni work is definitely NOT easy!! How do you feel you went with it? I funnily spent my day doing much of the same.. uni! 🙃