cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Mate. Okay ain't gonna cut it! Throw me some of those good old wheel vibes will ya?! 😘

Also.. todays compliment - you are incredible when it comes to hiding emotions.. 😂 Not sure it's a good or bad thing but hey, it's something you're a master at so I'm complementing you on your skills! Lol 

Highlighted

Ugh noooo stupid feeling wheel I can't find a feeling. Just unhappy I guess. And thanks... I'll take it as a compliment Smiley Tongue @MB95
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  how are you feeling today? I hope you are less unhappy. 

Highlighted

My pain is flaring up today so I'm feeling a a bit anxious and hopeless but trying to distract
Highlighted

That must suck @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , I am sorry to hear that you have been dealing with that today. It's awesome to hear that you are trying to manage these feelings by distracting yourself. I hope it has been working so far. Are there certain activities that you find are good distractions? Heart

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  That isnt good i am sorry you are having pain at the moment, is anything working to distract yourself? 

Highlighted

Proud of you for using the words anxious and hopeless!! But sad they are such sucky emotions!! 😔 I hope your pain settles down a little so you're able to get a good sleep in ❤

Highlighted

How are you feeling this morning? Has the pain calmed down at all for you? 

Highlighted

Ugh not really Smiley Sad It's more the anxiety that bothers me rather than the pain itself (e.g. what triggered it, how do I make it go back to being manageable, what if it never goes away, etc.). I've just been lying in bed feeling sorry for myself this morning Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Smiley Sad anxiety is never nice to be dealing with, idk if it is this kind of thing but when I have pain the more I think about it the worse it gets do you think doing something distracting might be helpful? Do you have any plans for today?