cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Yeah I think I'm the same, anxiety definitely makes the pain more intense. I didn't go ice skating this morning like I was going to but I might go to a (social) group thing this arvo
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  The social group might be good to do, sometimes I think we don’t even realize how much more isolated we are in our everyday life now with all the covid stuff. At least even if you go for a little while it might be a good distraction. 

Highlighted

Yeah hopefully! @Eden1717
Highlighted

Sorry you're not feeling too great today @Lost_Space_Explorer5 are you still in bed? 

You said you were thinking about going to a social group later, that sounds like it could be cool if you're feeling up to it Smiley Happy thinkin of ya Heart

Highlighted

haha yeah I am 😬 I did have a shower though so that's something! right?! @Hannah-RO And yeah I probably will go because my old CM promised she'd come and say hi when I was there (this social group is at the centre she works at) and I haven't seen her since saying goodbye
Highlighted

This social event sounds interesting @Lost_Space_Explorer5 what is it exactly? You don't have to say, I'm just curious! And that's so exciting you might get to see your CM! Just make sure that's not the only reason you're going okay? Cause sometimes things happen and we get our hopes up and it doesn't go to plan.. I'm only saying this because we think very alike and I just think you should prepare yourself incase she doesn't show up or something? I don't wanna sound like a downer! I just want to make sure you're prepared and not just going because she might be there ❤

Highlighted

Okay I'll try not to get my hopes up @MB95, but she did PROMISE when I emailed her to say hi.. And it's a social group for young people
Highlighted

YOU EMAILED HER?!?!?! When was this?! You never told me that!! I didn't realise you had her email - that's so lovely she is still keeping in touch! 

And... did she actually use the word promise? I just wanna check.. cause I know I always mis-interpret things. Idk. I think I'm just so used to being let down. I just want you to be prepared for the same 🙃

She sounds so amazing though and I really do hope you get to say hello to her!! I'm excited and happy for you!! Just want to make sure you look after yourself too okay? ❤  

Also, the event sounds fun! Wish I had something like that to go too. Do you know anyone else going? Or just your CM? Or is it like people from your group or something? 

Highlighted

I emailed her once like last week (I didn't want to seem too clingy). Well she said she had it in her diary... I won't be too sad if she doesn't, cause something could have come up. And no I usually go to this group, she said she might come by to say hi one time and I emailed her and was like helloo?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  dont get me wrong it is great that you got on with your CM but i find it so strange i only ever had one that i liked and even then i was still scared of them lol it is completely foreign to me to actually want to see a case manager and not be seeing them because you have to lol. but it is cool and i am glad you have had that positive experience.