cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

30% less sure is a good start @Lost_Space_Explorer5 and I'm relieved to hear it. What do you think we can do to get that increased? Is there any way I can support you at the moment? Because I REALLY care about you and just want you to keep yourself safe and alive! (Am I allowed to say that? Surely I can? Idk. I think I need to brush up on the guidelines 🙃). But I just really do care about you. So PLEASE can you try your best to stay safe? I can only imagine how much you're hurting at the moment and how hard it is to see the good in things but I know you have the strength to get through this and leap over this hurdle!! I'm really sorry she let you down. I'm feeling this with you cause I'm just thinking of when my psych let me down and holey hell it hurts and makes you feel so worthless and alone hey? I wish you weren't going through this. Just please remember I'm here to help okay? This is so close to home for me it's triggering my own shit but I wanted to share that with you so you understand how much I truly do care about you. And I can relate. So if you want to vent, cry, scream, whatever - just go for it! We're all here listening!! ❤ We can also play a silly game if you want or do our random questions as a distraction but I also understand that sometimes even that is too much of an effort so it's totally up to you! Did you see @Eden1717 might have some exciting and whacky fun facts about sea snails for us?! 😂😂😂 

Maybe we should start a new alphabet game with the topic being sea animals?! That could be fun.. and interesting cause we all know how talented I am when it comes to drawing.. 

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  yes i can tell you all about frogs, sea snails, sea slugs and a few other interesting things. or i can link the videos i was watching they were actually pretty funny if you want something to watch as a distraction. 

Highlighted

I've decided to postpone my decision so I'm going home and am safe

Thanks @MB95 & @Eden1717

Haha sea snails sound awesome
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Well I am very pleased to hear that. I can post the sea snail video if you want? 

Highlighted

uhh hahaha sure! Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
Not. The. Pouch. Koala T-shirts: https://ze-true-store.myshopify.com/ CREDITS: I completely messed up and missed this credit: Vinthi Neufeld PHOTOGRAPHY http...

Hehehehehe enjoy https://youtu.be/XVWQCd5j_ec @Lost_Space_Explorer5  Also @MB95  you may enjoy this. 

Highlighted

Lol the vid starts with yelling you startled my cat! Cat LOL Smiley LOL @Eden1717

Highlighted

OMFG they have names 😂😂😂

Also, I am VERY relieved to hear any form of plans are postponed for today!! I hope you're able to catch a bit of a break tonight @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ❤

Highlighted

haha I thought you might be @MB95 Smiley Tongue You're very mean making eden and me stay safe Smiley Tongue (just kidding)-Thanks for your support sorry I couldn't make a very long reply my focus is shot
Highlighted

@MB95  Yes yes yes they have names. I hope you and @Lost_Space_Explorer5  enjoyed the video.