cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

I know. But tbh my dude you dont really know if youre a problem to someone else, because thats their problem to deal with their emotions. If you push people away because you dont want to worry them, that would probably worry them more if you decided for them that you didnt want to worry them so you pushed them away. Theres a difference between thinking about hurting others and worrying about what other people think. If someone hurts you that doesnt meant that you yourself as a person should be allowed to be hurt. Doesnt mean your bad either, it just means that the other person that hurt you doesnt really care about you, and you shouldnt have them in your life.
Highlighted

I've just finished a long day of assignment writing and about to head to bed but just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you today and hope things are starting to ease up a bit? Let me know how you're going and I'll check back in with you in the morning. Look after yourself okay baby sloth? Mumma sloth cares about you far too much for you to be thinking and doing silly things okay?! I know you can do this. ❤

Highlighted

Hey @MB95, I think things are starting to feel a bit better, I'm kind of in limbo at the moment, if that makes sense?
Highlighted

Oops... I just pushed someone away hahaha 😬 Oh well it doesn't matter if they end up wanting nothing to do with me who cares I'm happy being alone
Highlighted

Is Oprhan Black on Netflix @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ? Do you recommend?

I've been watching Hannibal  - it's quite gruesome, or maybe I should say very gruesome.

I know what you mean about Parks and Recreation @MB95 - I watched Good Girls recently and it was like that - just an easy/funny watch.

Are things a little bit better since the weekend @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ?

Highlighted

I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better @Lost_Space_Explorer5 although being in that limbo phase certainly isn't easy! And of course you're pushing people away.. you need them most now so why not get rid of them right? 😂 I hope it wasn't someone too important in your supports?! 

Do you have much planned for the weekend?

Highlighted

Hey @Maddy-RO, I'm not sure about netflix but it's on stan. I've gotten halfway through but stopped watching cause I'm not really interested in anything atm haha. Yeah I've heard hannibal is really gruesome! I guess I was starting to feel a bit better but now I'm just exhausted and over everything. I've been sleeping a LOT. I just don't want to be conscious so that's my way of avoiding I guess.

Nah it wasn't someone important for my support @MB95. Not really just sleep, then going to volunteer tomorrow. I can't get any of my uni work done because I'm so tired it's ridiculous, I don't even know why I'm this tired
Highlighted

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5, I also watched Orphan Black a few years ago and I really loved it. I would totally recommend it @Maddy-RO  Smiley Happy I have also been watching Hannibal too. I have always liked those type of criminal profiling shows!

I am sorry things are feeling so crap for you at the moment @Lost_Space_Explorer5 Smiley Sad Being tired is the worst feeling as it impacts absolutely everything. I don't think I am myself when I am tired! With how you are feeling at the moment, do you think this is something you need to wait out? Or are things getting worse for you? I hope my question makes sense!

Highlighted

Sorry I don't really know how to reply Smiley Sad
Highlighted

But thanks @Taylor-RO..Your question makes sense I just can't really bring myself to respond. Yeah @Maddy-RO it's a good watch! Smiley Happy