cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

How's your day been @Lost_Space_Explorer5, have you gotten up to much today?

Highlighted

Hey @Andrea-RO. I'm feeling a bit better today. I went to my second week of volunteering at the op shop! Today was so much busier than last time. I feel like I made so many mistakes but my team members helped me with fixing them. But like I was given no real training so under the circumstances it's understandable...
Highlighted

It is good to hear that you are feeling a bit better today @Lost_Space_Explorer5. Sounds like you have had a busy day today volunteering. It is definitely understandable that you made some mistakes, you are learning new stuff and that can be tricky at times. It's nice that the other team members were supporting you though. I hope that you had a fun day overall Heart

Highlighted

I think it's great you're getting out and volunteering @Lost_Space_Explorer5 and I think it's even greater that you're able to acknowledge you haven't been given the correct training yet so of course mistakes are going to be made.. it's only natural! 

How are you feeling today? I want to check in and say hi but also please just bare with me if I take a few days to reply.. I'm kinda on eggshells atm so trying not to trigger myself too much 😂 But please do update me! I hope things are slowly starting to improve? 

Highlighted

I think things are stabilising a bit? I don't know they start to get better then fall apart again. Keeping busy and getting outside seem to fight it @MB95

Thanks @Sophia-RO It was definitely an interesting day. I already have a few funny stories from volunteering Smiley Tongue hehe
Highlighted

Yep, I can 100% feel you on that atm! Here I was fooled that I was getting my shit together 😂 

I think the main thing is that you're trying really hard and getting out to do things that you know might help! Have you been for a walk recently? Idk about you but I sure as hell haven't, I've been so slack! But I've also been in so much pain that I know it won't end well 😂

Highlighted

Nope I haven't lol because I thought it would be too risky. Even today I was home alone and was like uhhhh I could do something but I didn't haha. Just don't give yourself any opportunities to be in risky situations if you feel like that would help. I did some star jumps inside today hahaha. If you did want to go outside for a walk, I reckon having a plan (not the bad kind!) of where you would go and how long you'd be there for and when you'd come back home might help? Like yesterday I found getting out of the house a little easier knowing I had to be somewhere and I was being held accountable?
Highlighted

Yeah I guess that makes sense. I have to go into uni tomorrow so I'll be getting out the house and might see if I'm up for a walk after it for a bit. But I like your idea of having a plan. How many star jumps did you do? Lol I haven't done them in ages! And not sure I'll be doing them anytime soon.. just smashed my shin into the dishwasher and took a lovely chunk of skin off so my leg is killing, no jumping for me! 😂

Highlighted

OUCH! That sounds painful @MB95 Smiley Surprised And Idk I wasn't counting lol. Maybe you could walk before uni so you're more accountable and won't go wandering? What do you think?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Love that you did some star jumps today!! That can certainly be a way of getting the blood pumping and give our minds a bit of a break from our thoughts Smiley Happy

Really glad to hear that things are stabilising although I get why you would also feel maybe uncertain or even a bit scared about whether things will go wrong in the future. I guess regardless of what happens, it's nice that right now things are a bit more steady, and that you're also finding ways of managing the situation like with keeping busy with volunteering and everything else

Also can't wait to hear some fun volunteer stories when you have the time to share! Smiley Happy