cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

@TOM-RO I did some 'yoga' too lol. One of the stories was that I had to heckle with a lady so she wouldn't rip us off completely (it's a charity shop god damnit!).. I've never had to heckle before but I stood my ground at $7 HAHA
Highlighted

Good on you @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ! Assertiveness is a great skill to have and it sounds like it paid off! How often are you going to be volunteering there? I'm sure there will be many more stories Cat LOL

Highlighted

Once a week @Hannah-RO Smiley Happy
Highlighted

This is so lame but my old CM came to say hello to me during group and I was so happy but she said she was leaving the center so I'm not going to see or hear from her again after she goes. Anyway so I started getting teary during group and as I was walking home but was able to hold off crying till I got home for the most part. Wtf is wrong with me? This is why I'm never getting attached to anyone again Smiley Sad It's just stupid
Highlighted

Okay perhaps that was a bit emotionally charged. I'm okay now
Highlighted

Aw it sounds like that was quite an emotional interaction @Lost_Space_Explorer5. Sorry to hear that you were feeling upset and crying. I am glad to hear that are feeling okay now Heart Do you have much planned for tonight?

Highlighted

@Sophia-RO I didn't really say much. I can't communicate properly with people Smiley Sad I don't know why I'm so sad about this. It feels like my heart has been ripped out or something haha idk how to articulate it- I don't know how to make this feeling go away

I don't know what to do tonight. I just hate feeling disconnected from everyone. I'm so lost and scared. I don't understand anything in this world. I can't even articulate what exactly is confusing me. Maybe I should think about things that don't confuse me
Highlighted

Aww @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ❤ I've just jumped on cause I'm feeling very much the same - extremely disconnected from everyone and everything. So I'm sorry to hear you're feeling the same. And I'm sorry your CM is leaving the clinic. I can imagime how difficult that would have been for you! My psych just told me she's going on leave for 4wks and I'm a mess 😂 So I can't even imagine how you'd be feeling right now. It will definately take some getting used to that's for sure. Do you think you're maybe upset because this is like actually goodbye for real? Whereas the last goodbye still left you that bit of reassurance that you might run into her again? Idk? Like I'm just imagining how I'd feel and I'm thinking it would feel pretty final? 

You know how messed up I am with attachment so unfortunately I don't really have any advice.. just to be kind to yourself okay? I think it's amazing she came in to say goodbye to you and tell you she was leaving. That shows she really does care about you ❤ 

It's just her time to move on now and try something new with her life which totally sucks for us but for her this might be such an amazing change! I know you really care about her and wish things were different, trust me, I get it and I wish I could take away the pain. But I know that in time you'll realise that MAYBE it is for the best? Because then you aren't always keeping an eye out for her at the clinic either? Idk. I don't really have words to lift to you up I'm sorry cause this has hit me hard too. I really do feel for you ❤ 

Is there something soothing you can do tonight? Like I'm thinking self care type stuff? Just allow yourself to be sad cause we both know it's gonna be too hard to avoid and probs end up making you feel worse I'm assuming? So what if you maybe try like a nice long shower/bath, face mask, wash your hair, light a candle, journal? Idk... any of those sound any good? 😂

Highlighted

I don't know
Highlighted

That sounds really hard @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , I am sorry that you are feeling that way. MB95 suggested some good coping strategies that might help you feel a bit better. Would you be able to try any of them out tonight? Are there any other activities that you could do tonight to help yourself feel better?