cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

That's a huge breakthrough @Lost_Space_Explorer5!! I can completely understand why you'd be feeling so shaken up. I know when my psych questions me about my safety I find it so unsettling, I suck verbalising and seems there's no face to face she kinda just grills me with questions and thoughts until I say yes to the ones I'm thinking 🤣 It always leaves me shaking and feeling physically sick and worried she is going to send people after me so I totally get the shaken up feeling!! It totally SUCKS. But I also think it's such a positive step in the right direction with her, that the trust is starting to develop? I know sessions like that often leave me feeling absolutely exhausted so I was wondering if you've maybe got something nice planned for yourself this arvo? Just to relax a bit after such a big day? 

I think the 500 word goal is awesome! Totally double what I set for myself ahaha But just don't push it today okay? If you're not making 500 be kind to yourself cause it's been a pretty big day and I can't imagine your head is completely in the uni game today. So, if you can make 250 words I'll be impressed! And if ya can't, then just give yourself the rest of the day to recuperate and start again tomorrow! YOU GOT THIS GIRL 💪 

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  that is a great goal for today. and well done with the stuff with your psych that is really good that you made a breakthrough even if it was exhausting and scary. sounds like a productive day. 

Highlighted

Thanks @MB95 I didn't quite meet my goal but I got some writing in. I might do some more a bit later as I need a break now. I went for a walk today which was sneaky cause I should be working but I literally haven't really left the house in the past week so I needed it I think. Plus my psych prescribed me exercise as I said it helped with my anxiety lol Smiley Tongue

Thanks @Eden1717 Smiley Happy
Highlighted

That's awesome @Lost_Space_Explorer5! You totally earnt that walk after today - I'm so glad your psych prescribed it for you! 

Sounds like you've defs earnt a break!! How long is your assignment? I'm pretty sure you said but I can't remember..?

Highlighted

I laughed about the 500 APA formatted words @Lost_Space_Explorer5.... I know that feeling all too well. I just finished completing my thesis! I actually find it helpful to write dot points or even brain storm in a word document.. it makes me feel better about my lack of APA formatted words and also helps me get my ideas onto paper.. and even develop new ideas. Then I try to turn these points into more structured and intelligent sounding sentences.. which includes adding references too.

I also use walks as a way to break up studying.. so I don't blame you for ducking out for a walk today! It is nice to get out in the fresh air and focus on something other than your assignment Heart 

Highlighted

Ahh guys I'm freaking out I got so caught up in this assignment I forgot I should be working on my presentation for wednesday. I've done nothing for it and it's in front of the class I'm panicking now. ahhh

And hahaha @Taylor-RO I'm glad I got a laugh for that Smiley Tongue And good job for finishing your thesis! That's awesome!

The assignment is 2500 words @MB95
Highlighted

You know what I CAN do this, screw my thoughts and screw depression (sorry for the language) I'm going to GET IT DONE ninja style. Brb (give me 3 hrs and I'll have the presentation done NO EXCUSES- I don't care how bad it ends up, I'm a ninja warrior 👾 yeahh!)
Highlighted

Okay never mind I'm not gonna get it done tonight
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  well I am sorry you wont be able to get it done tonight but have you been able to make some progress on it at least? you can do this though just take it slow and steady you will get there. 

Highlighted

Oh no @Lost_Space_Explorer5 Smiley Sad I think you are doing a really great job trying to manage everything and keep yourself motivated. If you aren't able to get it done tonight, maybe you will at least be able to smash out a good portion of it? And then that leaves less work to do tomorrow? You've got this!