cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

images.jpeg-3.jpg

images.jpeg-4.jpg

images.jpeg-5.jpg

Highlighted

Thanks guys, I got the presentation ppt submitted (granted a little late) and will present tomorrow! I should try and get some more of the other assignment done because the extension ends on friday
Highlighted

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Whoooo!! 🎉🎉🎉

That's amazing and much be such a relief!! 

Try not to push it too hard tonight - maybe try do a little if you're up for it, otherwise maybe try get a good nights sleep and start fresh again tomorrow? 

You should be so proud of yourself! 

AWESOME work!! 🎉

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  great job on getting the work done. 

Highlighted

Amazing job getting that done @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ! How did your presentation go today? Heart 

also omg so many inspirational motivational sloths @MB95 ! 

Highlighted

Thanks guys Smiley Happy

Yeah... it went @Hannah-RO... It felt worse than the time I literally started crying in a tutorial because I just froze. My social anxiety is so much worse since covid Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Aww I'm sorry to hear that @Lost_Space_Explorer5! Social anxiety SUCKS!!!!! And I couldn't agree more.. covid is only making things worse 🙃

BUT I think it's amazing you managed to get through it, welldone! Must have felt good once it was finally over and you could sit down again?

Is it just this one due on Friday and then are you done? 

Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 so sorry it felt shit doing it, I think covid has been a real recipe for heightening social anxiety which is so hard to adjust around. I've definitely forgotten how to be a person around other humans in real life, why is being a human so odd omg

Good on you getting it done anyway, I hope it feels better now its over and knowing you won't have to do that presentation again Heart

Highlighted

It was a presentation over zoom so you would think that would have been less intimidating but no... I've got this one, another stats one, a small case study, a latin essay, and another presentation for psych and then exams and THEN I'm done

Thanks @MB95 & @Hannah-RO

Sorry I haven't been very active on the forums lately and only coming on to vent for myself Smiley Sad
Highlighted

omg bloody zoom, that must have been intimidating in its own way. Gosh it will feel SO GOOD to be done @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ! You are on the home stretch, just ticking them off you have got this!

mason ramsey finger guns GIF

And absolutely no need to apologise for anything we are very much here for venting, we get you must be so busy and it's always lovely to hear from you Heart