cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I have done that, laughed at some inappropriate times/things mostly due to anxiety over the thing but yes it can feel very uncomfortable when people find out why you are laughing. 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  how are you today? 

I'm going okay @Eden1717 thanks for checking in. I've been procrastinating for catching up on my lectures for exams though Smiley Sad I might try and do some soon

Happy to chill out in the library if ya need a buddy! I'm just about to write in my journal cause it's been a full on day and I need to try and get shit out and haven't done it in a while so that can be my 'uni' work I bring along! 😂

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  it is always so hard to stop procrastinating. I hope you manage to get some of the work done but it is also ok if you dont try not to put too much pressure on yourself.  

I'm randomly feeling a bit sick at the moment and for some reason I've started worrying about my health like thinking what if I'm dying but like without much evidence. I know it's just anxiety but it's made me really tired so I think I'll just scroll through insta for a bit looking at some memez till I calm down a bit

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  health anxiety is the worst, instagram sounds like a good plan. 

Ugh, anxiety is a bitch! Especially when it comes to health. Do you experience this often @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ? Insta sounds good but if you're anything like me just don't get stuck on it or let it feed your anxieties/depression! I've had to delete it 😂 Are there any cool accounts you follow for memes?

Totally loved your MH meme contributions last night btw!! 😂

Thanks @Eden1717 @MB95

I just watch funny videos haha. And no not often, it used to be more often though