cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

I saw my psych and then did some lecture catch up @Eden1717

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  that sounds very productive. 

Yay for lecture catch up!! That must feel good getting on top of things? How much longer till exams? 

Hope the psych session went well! ❤

I have a stats take home exam tomorrow ahhhh I should probs get revising. Today was an okay day, even though my pain has been a bit worse than usual. I finished my therapy group so we had a party and then I went to craft group this arvo (at the same place as my CM used to work) and that was nice (craft group was cancelled for a long time since covid but now we're back! Smiley Very Happy). Mum is in a bad mood for some reason so that's got me a bit worried but overall it's been okay! It's a bit weird to be feeling okay :\

Also... I'm slowly tapering off my meds again (the sedative ones) Smiley LOL Because of the side effects and I mean even the psychiatrist said when I saw her last that she didn't like patients being on it long term so I don't see why not. Also I've been meaning to try the newly prescribed meds once exams are over

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I am glad you are feeling ok even if it is weird to feel that way. I hope the tapering off the meds goes well for you side effects are the worst. and good luck with the exams. 

Thanks @Eden1717 Smiley Happy

Okay guys I need your help. How does one make friends? Like I do have a friend but tbh I have no idea how we came to be friends. I feel like I need a manual for these things. I'm trying to make a new friend at the moment and I don't think it's working Smiley Sad

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Idk it isnt something you can force exactly and there isnt really a manual.... i guess you just be yourself and if you click with the other person you will naturally become closer and become friends but it helps to find common interests and stuff that you both like for conversation topics.... is there something in particular that you are struggling with in regards to making friends with this person? 

I think it's just me Smiley Sad Anyway not to worry, having one friend is fine. I think if it was to happen it's something that has to happen naturally

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I dont mean to make it sound like making friends doesnt require effort because it does but idk how to explain it like it is a natural kind of process so like in some ways it will just kind of happen but at the same time you have to facilitate the right kind of environment for it to be able to happen naturally. so like for example being able to see the other person often enough to form a strong bond with them and being able to be in a relaxed and open environment where each person feels comfortable opening up to the other enough to establish deeper connections like the actual making the friend part has to happen naturally but the setting up the environment has to be done in a less natural manner that part takes planning and effort. idk if any of that made any sense at all so if it didnt then just ignore the whole thing.