cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , I am sorry to hear that you have been feeling unsafe. It is good that you have been proactive and trying to manage these feelings though. Did watching tv help at all? Maybe starting a new show might be just what you need? Or playing a new game? Eden1717 also has some really good points there, would you find that to be helpful too? Heart

I tried sitting with the feelings today but it didn't work Smiley Frustrated Usually things just get worse and worse till I don't even want to be safe anymore Smiley Sad It feels like there's never that break when I get like this, it just gets worse and worse. I've gotten dependent on the meds I geuss. And I was trying to do my exam and literally was thinking what's the point I should just go and end it like I don't know I just got scared

I haven't told the gp but I know how to go off them because I've been advised before @MB95

And not really @Sophia-RO... But taking the meds has helped a little. I've been rewatching the office

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  it is hard especially because sometimes something will help and then another time that same thing wont help at all. do you think maybe it is worth talking to your doctor again about a different way to come off them if this way isnt working for you? the exam stress probably didnt help either and i am sorry you felt scared by your thoughts. 

I'm sorry to hear about how you were experiencing these thoughts today @Lost_Space_Explorer5 . It must have been hard to be having these thoughts whilst you were trying to focus on your exam. Are you still having these thoughts? How are you going with the distraction activities and helping keep yourself safe?

Would it maybe be worth just sticking to the meds for now? Like until exams are over @Lost_Space_Explorer5? Just so you don't have that additional stress involved? My GP made me wait till I was finished uni in case anything happened and it made me worse cause my main aim was to just get through the semester. Idk if you're feeling the same at all? But could be worth holding out uni uni is finished? Really feeling for you ❤

Thanks @Eden1717 @Sophia-RO @MB95

I think that's probably a good idea to wait till exams are over lol I don't know why I didn't consider that, I was too upset by the side effects

My thoughts are still bad this morning and so is my pain and I just want everything to be over. I'm just like lying in bed doing nothing. I finished one exam though, 2 more to go Smiley Indifferent

(I'm safe)

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5,

I am so sorry you are feeling this way again today Smiley Sad It must be so tough to sit with those thoughts and pain, especially while completing exams. You must be feeling zapped! Do you know what is going to be helpful to get you through today safely? Let me know if there is any way I can help Heart

I'm sorry to hear that @Lost_Space_Explorer5. Maybe a day laying in bed is what your body needs? Do you have a heat pack or anything to maybe try and soothe your muscles a bit? I've been feeling a bit the same today and thinking my afternoon is going to be spent in bed binge watching something. Is there anything else you could maybe do while laying there? I'm thinking of straightening my hair or doing my nails or a face mask or something? Idk. Sometimes I find it can help if I'm doing something like that cause it feels more like I'm doing it for me to relax rather than 'be lazy' and feel like a crap? Or what about your colouring in? Might help distract you from the thoughts too? I keep forgetting I have my colouring! We could even do some together later if you want and share our master pieces? 😂

I've just been lying down feeling sorry for myself today @Taylor-RO

On another note I realised one of the meds to help with my pain was expired so that's probably why I've not been feeling any better Smiley LOL So I will sort that out

I've tried an ice pack and taking painkillers in the meantime.

I would love to do some colouring together @MB95 Smiley Happy