cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Thanks @Janine-RO Smiley Happy You might be right that it comes with the territory... haha

I'm realising if I just said 'hey I had a really bad week can we talk about this today' instead of just going no that's okay and ending up crying.. sigh.. I feel terrible.. What if my psych was legitimately trying to help and did not pick up on me getting upset and I was just randomly like I'm scared of you. Ughhh what the heck LSE5 Smiley Sad

Ughhh Smiley Indifferent literally she must have been so confused... And then I was like I'm not coming back ughhh
oh god

Yeah one is tonight (yes at night) and the other is a take home over 3 days (I get an extra day from my academic plan). I'm stressed about the one tonight cause I haven't studied but there's nothing I can do now haha except try my best

omg my perspective was so shot. I literally thought my psych wanted me to die and was angry at me 🤦‍♀️ I don't understand how I came to think that. omg. its funny to look back on now. I need to repair the situation after all this exam stuff is out of the way.

Thanks for the good vibes

Don't be too hard on yourself @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ! We've all had our moments , and I'm sure your psych will understand. I have to say that I love how you can see the funny side! It definitely sounds like something that is repairable. 

A night exam is just plain rude- I hope it goes OK, will be virtually cheering you on. 

This is the closest I could find to a cheering sloth... good luck!!

10_Yay.gif | Sloth, Sloths funny, Cute gif

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Good luck with the exams. 

Finished latin, psych isn't due till thursday morning so I'm taking a break

tenor.gif

Happy dance time!! That must feel soooo goooooood! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!  😍

I think after your day today, a break is very well earned! 

How are you feeling after everything? It sounds like it was a very emotional day which I'm sorry to hear. Don't beat yourself up over it though! Your psych will understand I am sure. The same has happened to me before and I think that's the attachment side coming out maybe? Idk? But I get the same. Can't express how I feel or bring up what I want to say then it ends in tears and me hating life and even my psych and convinced she wants me dead so I cancel everything and go AWOL on her. It's always a fun time hey? 😂 But seriously, I hope you're doing okay!! If you want to try and talk through any of it I'm here to listen ❤ 

I'm hoping you're getting an early night in though after all the high emotions and exam stress on top of it all! Thinking of you 💕

Thanks @MB95, one more to go! I don't think it's even attachment. I don't get attached to anyone

TW I'm so tired of being alive (am safe)

hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5, it sounds like that you've generally had a VERY tiring past few days with both what's been going on with your psych and exams to boot

It's really exhausting to be having such intense emotions and trying to deal with them and I think that you've actually been doing an amazing job trying to take things one step at a time and in managing it all

I hope that you can please keep checking in with us about how you're doing, and that you can take a really well-deserved break for tonight Heart

Thanks @TOM-RO Smiley Happy I feel bad for saying how dark things are at the moment because I'm a mod Smiley Sad Like to be honest if I wrote what I wanted to write that would be inconsiderate of others on here so yeah I'll just leave it at I'm feeling happy

Also I'm safe

There is a balance I have to strike here, you know? Like if I said yes I'm happy and said why I'm happy then others might worry or get triggered but I also don't want to lie so yes I'm happy (and safe). TW Because I'm at peace with things now. I hope that's ambiguous enough not to be triggering.