cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

🤣 Hierarchy?? Aside from having a few extra responsibilities I don't have special powers or superior knowledge of the forums @MB95! Well maybe a few 'powers' hehe. It sounds like a great idea to me and I don't see why you couldn't make a thread devoted to feedback for the community! It would be cool if RO took those answers and put them into an infographic or something! Smiley Happy

Ohh I thought so but it was so random lol @MB95

No you didn't @musicfan_xo I was just reminding people and for anyone reading the thread. Sorry your psychiatrist doesn't believe you Smiley Sad I get that, sometimes I don't want to talk to professionals. Good night, I think I'll head to sleep too haha

@Eden1717 Is that the one where the dad dies and becomes a ghost?

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  nah it is the one where casper and his ghost uncles go on a holiday and casper meets a young witch named wendy lol the plot sounds really weird when i write it like that. 

Ahaha you two crack me up! But I'm relieved to know you both know Casper. I was seriously beginning to worry for a moment there! Lol It was random.. sorry, I'm in a bit of a random mood lol Been so down and ready to well, you know how it goes. Hence why I'm avoiding my thread atm. But talking to you guys tonight has boosted my spirits like crazy! You both bloody rock and I'm gonna miss you so much! But we aren't going there cause I don't have attachment issues and I don't actually care that I'm leaving.. 

Maybe we should all try get some sleep though? I just realised what the time is. Been having such a great chat I didn't even notice! But maybe we should all sign off for the night and do some of that sleeping self care stuff that's meant to be good for us? Otherwise we'll still be here tomorrow morning as the staff log on and be getting in trouble 😂

@MB95  i wont be able to sleep yet but you and @Lost_Space_Explorer5  have a good sleep.  oh and also @musicfan_xo  have a good sleep as well. 

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , 

Reading back through this thread  and I have so many thoughts going through my head - it takes a lot of courage to talk about those dark thoughts and dark times, it can be such an awfully isolating experience, so many people suffer in silence feeling like they're the only ones to have those thoughts, and I think what you say here is amazing: 

I just wanted people thinking those dark things to know they're not alone and there are more helpful ways to getting help

That is a huge part of what I think is so powerful about these forums, people can realise that they're not alone. It sounds like a really interesting and important conversation to have with your psych and I think the fact that you were willing to be vulnerable and have that conversation is huge. How are you feeling today @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ? 

Check out our community activities calendar here

Can I just say... @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @Eden1717 @MB95 @musicfan_xo you are all the best. Reading through this thread lifted my spirits so so so much. You're all absolutely amazing people and RO are so lucky to have people such as yourselves making this community exactly what it's meant to be Heart 

First, YES to everything @Bre-RO  said!! You guys are amazing. 

@musicfan_xo  I'm really sorry to hear that you had some not so great experiences on other forums, and we're glad you feel safe and supported here. Different things work for different people and I'm glad you've found spaces that work for you Heart 

Check out our community activities calendar here

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words. Nice to wake up to xx

@Janine-RO @Lost_Space_Explorer5 @Bre-RO @Eden1717 @MB95 (sorry if I missed anyone)

How's things today @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ? Come up with any theories that make sense?