cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 that sounds like some really scary and stressful thoughts to be having - how are you feeling right now? Did you want to talk through how you're feeling a bit more?

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , just coming here to say hello and that I'm thinking of you. I hope you're ok and safe, I'm always here. Take care xx

Thanks @musicfan_xo

@Andrea-RO I'm feeling better now I think

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 sorry if I did something wrong..

Huh? What do you mean @musicfan_xo? You haven't done anything wrong?

Edit: Is it because I was a bit brief? I'm sorry if that's the message I gave off, I truly did mean thanks, it can be really hard to read the emotion behind text messages- that's the trouble with online stuff- but I did appreciate what you wrote, it was lovely Heart I'm just a bit brief sometimes so if I say thanks I truly mean it! 

It is good to hear that you think you are feeling a bit better @Lost_Space_Explorer5. Do you have much planned for this weekend ? Cat Happy

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 sorry, I was just trying to be friendly and let you know I'm thinking of you. sorry, I'll go away

@Sophia-RO I have volunteering tomorrow. I tried to sew my own mask but that didn't end well lol. How are you going?

@musicfan_xo I'm really confused did I say something mean to make you feel unwanted? Smiley Sad I really appreciate your support and I've seen you've been supporting lots of people on the forums which is amazing Smiley Happy We're always here to listen to you too

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I am glad you are feeling a little better, sewing is hard sometimes lol. 

Lol I got so frustrated with it and just gave mum the 'mask' I made because it was so bad Smiley LOL

I wish we had a sewing machine, it would've make it much easier I think