cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 lol that probably would have made it easier or at least faster. 

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 sorry I got upset earlier, I just felt like no one appreciates my help and I felt a bit excluded. And by no one, I mean thats me putting myself down. I try to be kind and include people and I feel like no one appreciates it, even people off the forums. Like I said it's none of you, it's just me. I'm sorry if I upset any of you, I wasn't trying to do that or cause an argument. I'm sorry.

(yes I wrote this on Eden's thread too but I thought I'd post it here also)

It's okay @musicfan_xo thanks for being so honest with us

This is coming from my own experience but I appreciate that it is scary putting yourself out there, because it makes you vulnerable to being hurt or rejected. If you've got a history of having your trust broken it can lead to you being hypervigilant to any sign of rejection so you can protect yourself as best as possible. Anyway what I'm trying to say is I appreciate that communicating can be really hard and confusing a lot of the time. I guess that's why I find boundaries and being open and honest with people really good tools

Like sometimes our replies will be brief but most of the time it's because we're busy, or don't feel able to reply, or maybe we just don't want to, and whatever the reason is it's totally okay because there's no pressure to reply at all. I think the forums are great like that because we understand each other's boundaries and trust that someone else will be there to help another user if we can't be? It would just feel kind of stressful if those boundaries weren't there, because we are human. And I've learnt to not take things as personally on here because we're all going through our own stuff and have our own lives and I know that it's likely I could be interpreting something the wrong way? And even if I wasn't that would also be okay (with the exception of malicious behaviour of course!)?

Ahaha sorry for the essay but I just wanted to share what I've learnt!

I feel kind of... happy? today.. It's weird... Smiley Happy hehe

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Lol just embrace it and enjoy it. But I can understand it would feel strange after feeling bad for so long. Did something in particular happen to make you feel happy? 

Lol @Eden1717 Smiley LOL No I don't think so, I think volunteering at the shop cheers me up a bit because I have a sense of purpose but I feel like a 6-7/10 Smiley Very Happy I'm listening to music at the moment and it sounds better than normal

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  That is good having a sense of purpose can be so rewarding. Music is always fun. Just enjoy it lol. 

It makes me happy to hear that you're feeling good @Lost_Space_Explorer5. You are so right re. volunteering giving you a sense of purpose. Without naming the organisation specifically, what sort of volunteer work do you do?

I have two volunteering gigs now (one during the week) Smiley Tongue The one today was a charity op shop so retail stuff Smiley Happy

Haha I hear you are keeping yourself busy which is good Smiley Happy ah yep, I know what you mean. Do you tend to buy much stuff or not really? I think you'd come across some gems in that setting!