cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

I buy some stuff lol.. today I bought a mug @Maddy-RO I've bought 3 things in my time there and that feels like a good balance haha Smiley Tongue We get a volunteer discount which is awesome Smiley Tongue

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 oOoo I love a good mug Heart one day I want to have a drawer of different, unique mugs. I actually purchased my friend 2 hand-made, ceramic tea cups recently because he moved out. They were the kind of thing you would never buy for yourself because they were expensive for a mug...but are good as a gift. I might make a cup/mug thread in the games/hangout sections and post some images. Smiley LOL

Oooh @Lost_Space_Explorer5  mugs are cool. How are you going tonight? 

Haha yeah mugs are awesome @Maddy-RO Smiley Very Happy This was more of a novelty one from a show I like but we see loads of pretty mugs at the shop Smiley Happy Awh I'll have to check out the new thread!

Hehe yup @Eden1717 And I'm going okay, how are you?

I wanna tell you guys what mug it was but I'm literally paranoid about talking about it on here Smiley LOL I already overshare so much what the heck

I'll give you some hints as to what the mug is in the shape of
-sci fi
-blue
-time
-and
-relative
-dimension
-in
-space

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  That’s good. Novelty mugs are fun. 

It is that thing from dr who? The blue box thing? Idk what it is called lol. 

shhhh it's a tardis @Eden1717

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Yeah that thing lol. I clearly know so much about sci-fi lol 

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 I have finally got around to linking you those articles, I had a look through (there's heaps) and I think this one would be the most helpful.  You are a very intelligent, self aware person, so you may have already tried some of the tips but a reminder is always good. We also had that chat about anger ages ago, I can go find it for you, if you think it would be helpful to give it a read again.