cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , that meme literally made me laugh out loud, thank you!! 

A picnic sounds super lovely, I'm sorry to hear that your pain's still been bad though Smiley Sad Chronic pain can be exhausting. Are you up to anything nice today? 

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I just wanted to come onto this thread and thank you for all of the hard work you do on the forums. Despite being in so much pain, you still manage to help others. Heart
I'm glad you had an okay day yesterday. Picnics are so much fun! I feel like I haven't had one in ages. Smiley Tongue

Thanks @Janine-RO I didn't do much yesterday and today my pain is still bad Smiley Sad It's getting me down because I can't walk without pain Smiley Sad My thoughts aren't so good

Awh thanks @WheresMySquishy Smiley Happy and yes I hadn't been on a picnic in ages before this Smiley LOL

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 I'm so sorry your pain is so bad Smiley Sad I can really understand why that would be getting you down and not helping your thoughts. Have you got much on this evening?

I also really need to echo what @WheresMySquishy said. What you do for this community is absolutely astounding, you go above and beyond and we're so incredibly lucky to have you. Thank you for being you and sharing your awesomeness with us HeartCat Very Happy=

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Sorry your pain is bad today that must suck. 

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5, I'm really sorry I haven't been around. It sounds like you've been doing it pretty tough, but looks like this amazing community has been providing incredible support and advice as they always do. I hope you're doing okay. And I hope tomorrow goes okay with your psych too ❤

Just been floating around on here a bit tonight and wanted to commend you for how incredible you are. The support you showed Eden over on her thread with some of the conflict that came up was just so amazing, and the way you have been showing so much support to others when you've been doing it so tough yourself. Honestly @Lost_Space_Explorer5, I think you're an absolute super star and wish I was more like you! Just thought I'd throw out how proud mumma sloth is. Keep being you because you is INCREDIBLE ❤

LMAO I'm having a panic attack because I realised I've enrolled myself in maths that's going to be difficult and I have no choice but to do this one otherwise I would be going part time this semester and would have to wait until next sem to do literally just 3cp of work in one semester and I'm freaking out

Okay now I will reply to everyone, but be warned I'm panicky atm

Thanks @Hannah-RO Smiley Happy I did go to a group this arvo as a youth rep for my local youth centre it's hard to explain haha

Thanks @Eden1717 sorry I haven't been supporting you on your thread today Smiley Sad

Hey @MB95 it's okay, I'm mostly glad you're still with us! I hope things haven't been too hard for you lately Smiley Sad My psych cancelled my appointment again haha... Hopefully seeing her on monday... And thanks mama sloth Smiley Tongue

Maths literally gives me so much anxiety lol ahhhhhhhhhhhh

GIF anxiety attacks people - animated GIF on GIFER

me^

Ok @Lost_Space_Explorer5 I will admit your gif really made me lol but mainly because I relate SO much to math anxiety. I would be feeling exactly how you are! Is this a unit you have to do to finish your degree?