cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 , it's good to hear from you Smiley Happy How are you feeling today? 

Check out our community activities calendar here

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Is it ok to be tired I hope you have been resting these last few days. How are you going today?

I'm feeling okay still tired @Janine-RO @Eden1717. How are you guys? Smiley Happy

@Eden1717 Yes I have been doing a LOT of resting lol. I keep taking naps, I'm sleeping way too much, it can't be good for me. But I'm just really tired. Perhaps it's because I'm not doing much idk

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Sometimes out bodies just need extra sleep if your body is telling you you are tired sometimes it is good to listen. I am glad you are feeling ok though. 

Yeah and thanks @Eden1717 Smiley Happy

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5,

I'm going to echo what @Eden1717 has said.  If the body is tired it's usually trying say that it needs more rest.  Sometimes we need more rest than other times and the body is a great communicator this.  I think your body will let you know when it has gotten enough rest and ready to go out guns blazing again.  Smiley Wink  

I wonder if previously you were doing a lot in previous times and your body wasn't getting enough rest, so now it's needing a bit more downtime? 

I've just been having a lot of emotions and now I've shut down I guess @MaryRO.

There is another thing I'm avoiding. It's an attachment issue thing. So my psych had to cancel the past 2 weeks sessions because of something personal- the receptionist said she lost someone, there was a death... Smiley Sad It looks like I'll see her on Friday but I have this sinking feeling she'll have to terminate therapy sessions with me. Like I just want to be prepared. And idk if that makes me selfish to think about what's going to happen to me, but yeah I'd rather think the bad thing is going to happen before it gets thrown at me. I'm preparing how I will react if we do have to terminate and it's making me sad. I won't let myself be sad if it happens. I will just be practical.

Also my pain has been bad today Smiley Sad

Ooh, side note, did you guys know the phrase 'all intensive purposes' is actually 'all intents and purposes'? I was today years old when I learnt that. And that it's called an 'eggcorn' when you mishear a phrase like that! Smiley LOL

Image result for intents and purposes

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  Lol that happens a lot with sayings you hear often but don’t see written nearly as much. Sorry your pain has been bad today. And sorry you are having issues with your psych having them cancel can be difficult to deal with hopefully they don’t terminate you but I can understand why you would feel the need to prepare yourself for that. 

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

So sorry to hear your pain is bad at the moment, is it any better today?

I can imagine thinking about your upcoming psych appointment is pretty stressful, and tough that the last two have been cancelled. It's not selfish at all to think about what is going to happen to you, you're looking out for number one Heart 

floral incandescent porpoises gave me huge lols today thank you for that Cat LOL I'm honestly still lolling. I learned an eggcorn the other day!  I said "upmost importance" then I found out it was "utmost" and i was like ... what on earth is Ut?  Anywho, I said them both too many times and now they both sound wrong. words are so weird! Cool to know there is a word for this phenomenon! 

Thanks @Eden1717 & @Hannah-RO Smiley Happy

Ooh I think I thought it was upmost too @Hannah-RO Smiley LOL My pain has still been bad today Smiley Sad but overall I've had an okay day because I went for a picnic and then to a group Smiley Happy I'm trying to not let it bring me down too much..