cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: It feels like everyone is leaving me (Part 2)

Well I was gonna see my friend today but my chest started hurting this morning so I went to hospital to get it checked out but turns out it's just reflux Smiley LOL and they think I have a stomach bug...

Thanks @MB95, I've spoken to my friend about this. My psych is on a break atm though

Thanks @Sophia-RO I mean I texted my dad last night at 1am to stop feeding me (silently, he read it in the morning) and then I started complaining about feeling sick and went to hospital so I think my parents are sus. TW The last time I complained about stomach pains I had some disordered eating stuff going on so they keep interrogating me about that but I'm clean I swear. I never want to go back there

oh that sounds really stressful @Lost_Space_Explorer5 ! I'm glad to hear that you're in a good place regarding some of the past experiences you've had with disordered eating, I know that this could be a lil bit triggering in another context, but I'm really proud of you for being really strong and determined about staying "clean"

I'm also really sorry to hear that you were so sick!! Are you feeling a bit better now?

Yeah I'm feeling a bit better, I'm gonna see my GP this week to sort it out @Andrea-RO

Glad that you are planning to chat to your GP about it @Lost_Space_Explorer5. It must be really hard for you being worried about what your parents might think Smiley Sad Stomach bugs suck!

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  how are you going today? 

Thanks @Taylor-RO

I'm doing okay thanks for checking in @Eden1717 Smiley Happy

*TW*
Is it weird I miss the feeling of actively wanting to die rather than having passive thoughts? Like I just wish I'd acted when I was sad but now I'm too 'calm'. Like what is that? Why would I want to be sad? I keep messing things up and can't keep track of things but I'm still calm enough not to have any plans?? Why do I want that? My internal monologue and how I act is driving me crazy

Hey @Lost_Space_Explorer5 so sorry you've been sick! Hope your GP is able to help you feel better V soon!

That does sounds like an unsettling feeling, was there anything in particular that got you feeling this way? Here for you @Lost_Space_Explorer5  Heart

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  is it maybe like you are waiting/expecting the bad feelings to come back so you would rather just get it over with and feel bad again than just waiting in limbo not knowing when they will strike next? idk if that made sense anyway sorry you are feeling off or maybe unsettled idk what word i am looking for hopefully things feel a little more clear for you soon. 

Thanks @Hannah-RO & @Eden1717

I don't know if it's wanting to get it over with or if I just don't see the point in being happy. I'm really not sure

@Lost_Space_Explorer5  I mean if you think about it there is no “point” to anything really but that doesn’t mean you can’t be happy or that you should stop trying to be happy I guess it just means you have to make a reason for yourself. Idk sorry I am not much help.