cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everything has turned around-and for the better!

It has taken a long time to get to this point of being fully recovered; but it was totally worth it. Totally.

Thanks for the lovely message! It means a lot to me
Highlighted

Thanks! I am a little proud of myself; which is good. And I've developed a sense of beginning to like myself and I have found things I actually do like about me. Which is a massive change.

So thanks for all the support earlier on! It means a lot to me

Thanks! You will definitely see me around sharing my story and helping others; I want to do everything I can to show that there is light at the end of the tunnel

Thats amazing @Pillow !!

I was wondering where you had gone and Im so glad to hear that everything has been going good for you!

Your determination (then and now) has so no doubt already helped countless members and to hear that you want to help more people is just awesome

You should be so proud of yourself for not only your determination but your compassion too!

You are awesome Pillow!! Keep it upSmiley Very Happy

Aww @Pillow you are awesome, you are so strong and you are an inspiration always remember that. Thanks for coming back and letting us know how well you are doing, you have made me smile.

Hey @Pillow 

That's so wonderful!! Think of all the positive experiences you have to share with new members looking for support. 

Smiley Happy

Yay! That's so awesome! Well done. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!