cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Everything in my life has turned to shit

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime,

I can hear that you are upset and angry and scared. I'm sorry that the COVID-19 situation has been really awful and has affected many areas of your life. It's really understandable to feel all these things and all the emotions you're feeling now are totally valid.

Like @Ronan-RO said, hopefully the new measures, while strict and are challenging to our regular lives, will decrease the cases which will allow us to return to our lives, jobs, families and friends. I know it's not the same as seeing people in person, but having the ability to use our phones to communicate and connect is a valuable thing. And it's great you've been so proactive, I wish you luck for your applications!

Those long walks you mentioned sound really nice! Is there anything else you have been doing to keep yourself occupied? And hope the hospital visit went smoothly.

Highlighted

Hi @Saltwaterdreamtime,

I am so sorry to hear how scared and frustrated you feel right now. There is a lot of change happening so quickly, and so many big emotions you are sitting with. I can't begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling around the restrictions, particularly when it comes to the financial impact as well as connecting with and being there for your mentor and people you care about- I know we have spoken about how big a role they play in your life Heart

I am just about to send you an email to check in and see how you are going Heart Sending my thoughts your way today

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Another miserable day at home 

Highlighted

Is it raining where you are @Saltwaterdreamtime? It is freeeeeeezing in Melbourne!

Highlighted

Hear that spirit up, you still have life, although it has cost a lot everything you obtained you must understand that you have life to get more

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO absolutely freezing and most of the day it’s been raining, apart from me running down to Aldi we’ve been inside all day, swell is supposed to be up but won’t have time to take myself for a surf this afternoon so might just go for a quick walk by myself and check it out, my partner isn’t well though so we’ll see.

Highlighted

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime just checking in here! Has the weather improved your way? Melbourne has had a few chilly days but the sun seems to have reappeared! How are you feeling today? I hope your partner is feeling better! And that you have managed time for a surf, how has the swell been?