cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everything is...

@redhead I am so proud of you for doing that well done! Four hours is a super long time no doubt, if you can stay safe then home should be okay. But if you're still feeling like it's too much with the voices as well, ED would definitely be the best option. We are having a chat about art did you want me to tag you, if it helps?

Well done on taking yourself to ED @redhead - I'm really proud of you Heart

I'm sorry to hear that the voices are becoming overwhelming for you - is there anything you can do in the mean time as a distraction?

Here for you Heart

@Bree-RO DEM is ED. I'm not up for a chat sorry. There's too much shit in my head. But I want to go home and get some sleep
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Ok @redhead I hear you. Reckon you can stay safe at home?

@Bree-RO yeh
@honky thanks
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Ok @redhead, well I am sorry DEM had such a long waiting time but I am so stoked you tried.  I hope you get some rest tonight, the forums here if you need to vent at all.

I'm scared to see my psychiatrist today. My psychologist is sending him an email about me not taking my meds and abouts what's going on.
I'm an idiot. I feel like I have no control in my life anymore. My eating disorder is out of control. My emotions are out of control. My psychosis is out of control. I can't sleep. I can't focus. I can't use my strategies properly. I'm pathetic. I'm worthless. I'm useless. I'm stupid. I'm a failure.
I should have hurt myself tonight instead of going to DEM it's what I deserve.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

You're not an idiot, @redhead.  Life is just not always controllable, for any of us, and that is both the struggle and the beauty of it.  

How did you go with your appointment today?  Was your psychiatrist able to offer you some options?

hey @redhead, we're really proud that you were able to go ED, it must not have been easy for you - well done Heart

You are such a valued member here on RO - sending hugs your way.

My psychiatrist has given me new medication.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire