cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Everything triggers me

Hmm, okay fair enough @loves netball...what about some colouring or listening to some music? You're not confusing me, that makes sense Smiley Happy Just wondering whether being on RO is helpful for you this morning if it's making you feel anxious/jumpy? Also I totally know what you mean, I get anxious that I've said the wrong thing here a lot. If it helps, you always come across as respectful and supportive Smiley Happy And when lots of us are going through tough times, it's understandable that you'd feel anxious about being triggered. 

Well I thought I was okay. I might go back to crying

Can we help @loves netball? I hope I didn't say anything that upset you Smiley Sad Didn't intend to. 

I'm just thinking of something I said about one of the reason that I keep coming back to RO. I think it was @Ngaio-RO I said it to. I'm quesioning whether or not RO has any benefit for me or if I'm just a lost cause and should have listened to my previous kids helpline counsellor when she said "we know social media and loves netball don't get along"

I'm about to start crying on big ted again and I'm already wrapped in my blanket. Everything is just too hard and I wish I didn't exist. I don't want to be some assistant nebtall coach, and just stand around doing nothing. I don't want uni because I'm too useless to get a job. I don't want a stupid mental illness that I don't understand nor know how to fix it. I never asked to be born and everything is so overwhelming right now and I'm exhausted. I need a hug!!

I'm crying because I can't get past the S in STOP

Highlighted

@loves netball you're not a lost cause. Sometimes it takes a while to find what works. It's not your fault. Different things work for different people. It took me a very long time to find what works, I've been treated like a lost cause so I know the feeling. I think it's really important to have someone you feel comfortable to talk to. Hugs.

my parents think I am.

I'm not really calming down. Like I've tried blanket, big ted, netball, eating (bad idea), I couldn't get STOP to work or more I can't actually stop. I give up!!!!!!!

Big ted is the only thing stopping me

I fell asleep and now someone else is home

Keep practicing @loves netball! You got this. Remember it's okay to ask for extra help from the people who are there for you when it's hard to get past the S in stop.

Also remember that it's really important not to mention specific stuff that might be triggering for other members. I think the most recent post before this one was over the line although i understand that it can be hard to remember when things are super hard.