cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Everything triggers me

and.........did I just see you wrote you don't want to self harm - you want to have a life, meaning you want to live??? I can't virtual hug or high five you big enough to let you see my smile right now! @loves netball

Highlighted

I'm doing some drawing right now, how about that? @loves netball when I'm done I'll post mine and you can draw something and post it too!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Living is pretty scary though @Sally-RO, there's a few things I wanted to talk to my case manager about tomorrow to make living easier. I've probably been hurting myself in terms of eating issues, but deliberately hurting myself like I was doing last week, nope; I've got tooooooooooo many scars and I want to be able to look in the mirror and see them faded and know that I am beautiful 

Highlighted

@j95, I did my drawing but the light won't let me take a clear photo. I didn't know what to draw so I drew a bone, the scapular, also known as the shoulder blade and listed the landmarks for it - so uni revision Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Hey that's pretty cool, I actually cheated a little bit and did some colouring of a picture I know my siblings will like, dog astronauts eating dinner haha @loves netball but I will draw something of my own and share it in a min Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

I have to go soon @j95, so I really hope I'll be allowed to see it tomorrow Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Hmm ok well i might finish the colouring thing and post that instead, I'm not creative enough to think of something to draw
Highlighted

Hey @Sally-RO, I want to say thank you to you and @j95 for helping me be positive tonight; it means the world to me (and I may even be happy crying right now). So it was a good way to spend the last hour and a bit. Thank you so much, as I know tomorrow may not be a very happy day for me!

Smiley Happy Heart

Highlighted

@j95 @loves netball I'll share a story with you guys about scapula's and when I was at uni in my first tutorial.

Me and a partner had to pick a bone to be injured and go through the mechanism of the injury and little old me picked a fracture in the scapula, only to be told after the exercise that you rarely rarely ever break your scapula bone (probably because your  collar bone takes the impact). Fun fact for the day haha

Highlighted

good night @loves netball