cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Ex Girlfriend Troubles

@Lex

In a way she has moved on. She started liking a guy when we were together but never really tried to do anything for me about it e.g. suggest a breakup. I believe they are together.
After we broke up I message the guy (not the best idea) and told him to take care of her and to support her when she gets down. He told her what I said and she started thinking I was planning to sabotage their relationship or something.

I don't know whether it makes me a bad person to say that I sometimes find it funny how desperate she is to try and annoy me, I was always a bit of a sadist. I think you might be right about her being jealous of how I've moved on quickly and she might be trying to make me feel bad again.

I just think she needs help and needs to get over herself and her fantasies of the "The One" when she is only 16 years old. If she doesn't get her s*** together, she'll keep hurting herself but at the moment, I really couldn't care less what she does. I hope that doesn't reflect badly on me :/

Now I'm just trying to spend as much time with my new girlfriend as I can. I do feel like I've learnt something and I am not as sensitive as I used to be because I was really overly-sensitive when I was with my ex.

Thanks for all the help guys!

@Lex wrote:

So glad to hear things are going well for you now!

I've always found that every time a relationship has ended, something really great happens to me soon afterwards. Looks like the same has happened for you, too. Smiley Happy

I feel a little bit sad for your ex, though… sounds like she's having trouble moving on. Maybe she's disappointed because you got over it and moved on a lot more quickly than she excepted you would. When other people don't react as expected, sometimes people feel like they're losing control.

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill