cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Exhaustion

Not feeling good..

Have school today but the only school pants I can find are the ones I've grown out of and I don't want to think about them.

Had to call dad so he can help me find the ones that fit.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf, that sounds like a difficult start to the day Heart How did the rest of your day go?
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO it went okay I guess.

Highlighted

Feeling really shaky. Don't like this at all.

Dont know why things are so hard... am doing everything I can...

Highlighted

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong 

Highlighted

aw @Tiny_leaf, it sounds like you had a bad night last night. I don't think you're doing anything wrong, sometimes things are just hard. How are you this morning?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO tired and in pain and feeling like nobody cares.

Highlighted

Aw @Tiny_leaf  Heart - what makes you think that nobody cares? Is the pain from FND?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO no one seems to care. There's just nothing.

Idk what the pain is from. It's just there. I can't be bothered figuring out what it is.

Highlighted

I'm sorry you feel like nobody cares. From what you've described about your family, it at least sounds like they care. It's just hard you know - they might feel a little helpless about the situation too. It would be hard to watch your child in pain and be unable to do anything.

In terms of the pain - sorry if asking what it's caused by is triggering for you. I think you have the right approach re. not thinking about it. Sometimes not focusing on it can help. I don't know that I can really much that will make you feel better, except tell you that I have had my own physical health problems (or still do), and I understand how shitty being in pain can be. I hope you feel better soon @Tiny_leaf Heart