cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Exhaustion

It's okay @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad I hear you really care about this person and are so conflicted between what you have experienced and what they could experience Smiley Sad If something did go wrong, that would in no way be your fault, but the service's fault. Hopefully it won't though.. You sound really stressed at the moment, do you think you can do something nice for yourself tonight to help distract from these distressing memories and thoughts? Smiley Sad

What do you think would be most helpful right now?
Highlighted

Is it okay to ask if this person is someone in your life or someone online? I just ask this because your relation to this person would influence how much you could share about what happened while also ensuring they are getting help? Like, there's only so much you can do @Tiny_leaf, depending on your connection with this person and your own well being
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 I can't say..

Highlighted

I'm trying to play some games online 

Highlighted

That's okay @Tiny_leaf, but do consider the amount of responsibility you can take on according to their relation to you. What games are you playing? Are they fun? Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf

How are you going this morning? Did the games help distract you a bit?

I can totally understand why you'd be feeling concerned and fearful for your friend, and you're in a really difficult position. You want your friend to get help, and at the same time you don't want them to get hurt. It can be a really hard thought to grapple with, but sometimes all we can do is be there for a person when they need us. It might help if you talk to them and let them know that if they're ever feeling uncomfortable, or if the treatment they are receiving seems off, to come talk to you about how they are feeling. While it doesn't fully take away the issue, it does mean that you both can jump in early, and prevent any really bad stuff from going down Heart

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO yeah I guess I could do that..

Highlighted

Feel dizzy again... and cold.

Am at my grandma's so I can't even lie down next to the heater.

Just want to go home but my grandma's been really isolated recently and missing my grandad and she seems to like my family being around for company.

I just want to be back home in front of the tv or something.

Highlighted

Can you seek out a warm blanket @Tiny_leaf? It's really caring of you to stay with your grandma, even though you're cold and want to go home Smiley Sad
Highlighted

I'm back home.

Everyone's angry and I don't know why.

I hate feeling like this.