cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Exhaustion

@Tiny_leaf  I think a lot of doctors assume that patients will change their mind about having treatment eventually, when that's rarely the case in my experience. I remember reading about a woman who had to fight for many years to have a permanent contraception option because she was young and didn't have kids.

This happened around 10 years and my grandma is still alive, so I wonder if the doctor was expecting her to be in pain for at least another ten years.

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy I know..

I shouldn't have to get to 40 before I get ownership of my own body instead of it being help by some old dude with an outdated medical degree who's never had a period in his life.

Highlighted

My head hurts.

I'm trying to figure out a thing for the NDIS. It's not helping the headache.

I've got an art thing tomorrow that I have to hand in but I'm just not in the headspace for making anything.

Highlighted

Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling the best last night @Tiny_leaf. I hope that you were able to work on your art project a bit more. How are things today? Heart
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO I wasn't able to go to art so I missed it.

I'll see if I can finish my project at home though.

Highlighted

Hopefully you are able to finish it at home @Tiny_leaf . What does the art project involve ?
Highlighted

@Sophia-RO it's sewing, so I hope I have all the materials.

Highlighted

I need to rest.

Highlighted

What happens when you don't know which reality is the real one and everyone seems to have different opinions but you've been stuck in the same one for a while?

Idk how to approach this..

People here are describing the other places but other people are only mentioning this one. I can't remember if anyone in the other one knows this one I haven't been there for so long.

This probably makes no sense it doesn't make much sense to me either there's no real way to describe it all in sentences.. 

Highlighted

TW for weight/ size/ body stuff

Oh and apparently all short people are super skinny or something because it turns out no one makes clothes that fucking fit me.

This isn't even a question of trying to find any (already pretty rare) plus sized clothes because they're all designed for average/ tall people so I can't even find out if any would fit.

And because I've gained weight from actually eating properly I no longer have the build of a 12 year old boy going through a growth spurt.

So I'm too wide for kids clothes and too short for adults clothes.

Which means that none of my clothes fit well and my family has been commenting on it. Particularly my brother who never wastes an opportunity to criticize me.

And I can't find new clothes because apparently I have exactly the wrong body shape which doesn't even fit on the "special considerations" list.

And I'm feeling pretty suicidal and wanting to go back to the behaviours I taught myself to avoid.