cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Exhaustion

Smiley Sad Keep us updated @Tiny_leaf and let us know if there's anything we can do to help
Highlighted

Thanks @Lost_Space_Explorer5 

Hopefully my OT will be coming for a meeting soon. She's going to write some reports that I can use as evidence.

God a plan review shouldn't feel like going to court. Maybe I should get a fucking lawyer.

Highlighted

Haha oh no it most definitely should not feel like going to court! Smiley Surprised
Highlighted

I don't know how to deal with this

Highlighted

I don't think anyone in your situation would @Tiny_leaf, you're doing the best you can at the moment Smiley Sad What's something you can do to distract yourself right now?
Highlighted

I hate my situation.

Can't find any distractions.

Everything's moving too slowly and too fast at the same time.

Highlighted

Smiley Sad I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now @Tiny_leaf Yeah time perception can be weird like that
Highlighted

It makes a lot of sense that you're feeling frustrated with your situation @Tiny_leaf, I think anyone would be in your position. Is it possible for you to talk through the situations and possibilities with your support worker? Also if you are concerned about needing a lawyer, there are a couple of free legal support programs, like Legal Aid WA, which can give you advice on your situation, and let you know if you need a lawyer 

Highlighted

@Andrea-RO nah, I don't think I literally need a lawyer. Anyway legal aid only really does defence, I looked into them about charging the hospital I was at with misconduct. 

I might need an advocate but that will take too long and too much to organise and knowing my luck the first few I met will be terrible.

Highlighted

I haven't slept yet.

I spent most of the night working on art to sell to fund the service dog that the NDIS won't fund.

And the rest of it panicking because I still need NDIS assistance to even figure out how to sell the art without accidental tax evasion.

So much is hanging off them being kind and compassionate and understanding.

And the NDIS seems to have a policy of never doing that. They're at best cold suspicious at worst manipulative ****s.

I hope they're fucking happy. I hope they're all pleased at how much money they're saving. Because not spending money and keeping participants up at night seems to be all they're fucking good for.