cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Exhaustion

Hope it all goes well today @Tiny_leaf ! Sending you a tiny turtle for luck. 

Baby Turtle GIF photo 1317386165_cute_baby_turtle.gif | Cute baby ...

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

I hope the appointment goes well @Tiny_leaf! You deserve to have all the funding and support you need. It's disappointing that the NDIS won't fund the service dog, but you have shown a lot of resilience in coming up with other ways that you can get the funds for it.

Highlighted

Got some progress I guess. Need to wait till April for the thing.

There's too much work. There's too much.

I want to die.

Highlighted

Wow, that's such a long time to wait @Tiny_leaf. Smiley Sad I'm sorry that you're feeling so overwhelmed right now. No wonder you're so exhausted.
I hope you can do some self-care tonight. Heart
What, if anything, do you think will help make everything that you have to do more manageable?

Highlighted

I don't think there is anything.

Because the cases of coronavirus are pretty low here i was going to suggest going out for dinner but my brother doesn't want to.

Which is easy for him to say, he gets to leave the house whenever he wants.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  That's really frustrating that your brother doesn't want to go out for dinner. Smiley Sad
Is there anything else that can help take your mind off all the work you have to do?

Highlighted

I don't think there's anything.

Guess I'm just gonna hide somewhere and cry, there's not much else I can do.

Highlighted

I am so sorry to hear about everything that's happened today @Tiny_leaf Heart Sometimes it can be good to sit down and give yourself space to cry. Do you have any playlists or music that you listen to when you're feeling like this?

Highlighted

Not really

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear you're going through this @Tiny_leaf, it really sucks Smiley Sad