EFF60B19-A774-4E46-BB4E-FD12A013041F.jpeg

Love you @Tiny_leaf  Heart 

I hope you’re okay x

Highlighted

Re: Exhaustion

Thank you Heart

Highlighted

Something triggered some fun traumatic memories last night.

The thing didn't last that long and I only saw a minute of it but I don't think it ended well. I trusted the person.

I spent at least an hour pacing, I had to.

But because of my chronic pain walking too far is painful, and not something I'm used to doing. And I couldn't use my cane because someone might hear my footsteps. So now my legs hurt so much.

I didn't even think the memory was that traumatic until I thought about it again.

I feel sick.

Highlighted

I'm really sorry to hear that @Tiny_leaf , that sounds really upsetting. Would something like a warm bath, or using heat packs help to ease the leg pain a bit today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for June 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO unfortunately baths trigger different memories. Yay for complex trauma.

I'll try the heat thing though.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf How beautiful is this ? Heart
will your service dog be trained for trauma? Hopefully when you get your dog, things will be easier for you Heart

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 aww puppy!!

Yes, my dog will be trained to help with all my mental health conditions.

Mostly with the trauma he'll help interupt flashbacks and dissociation, ground me, and give cuddles.

Oh the puppies have been born!!!

I'm on the waiting list so I might not get one from this litter, but there are a few other breeders so I might be able to get a puppy from one of them.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf awww that’s so exciting!! Have they showed you any photos?

I hope you get one from this litter Heart I’m so happy for you and you haven’t even got him yet!
Highlighted

@Bananatime04 not yet.. the breeder is trying to push me up on the waiting list, and if it isn't possible there's a breeder further south.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf well that’s lovely that they’re willing to do that Heart

Have you thought of a name yet?