cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Exhaustion

I am glad to hear that is the case @Tiny_leaf. Hopefully you can get some rest tonight so that you can wake up feeling better!
Highlighted

My brain has decided that I now spend night time reliving trauma and pacing back and forth.

But my body is still disabled so the pacing results in really painful legs and occasional collapses. 

Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear you've been reliving trauma @Tiny_leaf Smiley Sad Feeling the need to pace back and forth absolutely sucks but I can't imagine what it's like for you with the pain and collapsing Smiley Sad Has this happened before? If so did anything help?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 It has but I didn't have the physical disability then so it was a lot easier.

Also at the time I was more going through the initial trauma than reliving it...

Highlighted

awh that sucks @Tiny_leaf, so you're literally doing what you did during the trauma Smiley Sad Do grounding exercises help at all when you find yourself disconnecting from the present?
Highlighted

@Lost_Space_Explorer5 No they don't help because the present isn't necessarily safe either.

It could come back at any time and it feels like it's getting closer.

Highlighted

I have an appointment today but I don't think I can talk about the trauma thing yet.

And TW for eating:

I tried eating food and that made me feel sick so looks like I'm going to end up eating a lot less than I need today.

I was going to get some different food that I would've been able to eat but I was worried that it had too much sugar so I got something else.

Even though I know thinking about stuff like that isn't healthy for me.

Ugh and someone just called me "ma'am" so yay for dysphoria.

Highlighted

Is anyone around?

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf

I'm around Smiley Happy 

How was your appointment, did the appointment feel productive at all?

I'm really sorry to hear that your day was a bit shit, were you able to do anything to make you feel a bit better once you got home?

Highlighted

I’m around too!