cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Faking it

Thanks all, I might talk to the naturopath about it, in a few days

Hey Beth, that sounds like a good idea. Have you every thought about writing down onto paper the things you find hard to say - and then giving that to your counsellor or naturopath? It's awesome that you've taken the step to see a counsellor and the next step is to be honest with them. They can't help you if you don't let them know what's on your mind. You could even print out this thread or show it to the counsellor on the computer!! Even by just telling them that you are 'faking it' will be a massive, positive step that you can be proud of..

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Thanks Sophie, I was thinking of typing it up and printing 2 copies do there's one for my naturopath and one for my counsellor

That sounds like a really brave and important step, good for you. We'd love to hear how it goes - you can help lots of other people by sharing what helped and went well for you in your situation. We're wishing you all the best Smiley Happy

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Hey Beth 

You sound so brave, I'm glad that you are taking action and I hope that everything goes well Smiley Happy 

You should be so proud of yourself 

Yeah, it went ok, my naturopath is suggesting that I do a healing garden with bright flowers, so my cousin and I are planing a vegetable garden for our health plan and a garden out the front just for me
Highlighted

Hey Beth,

I have been reading this thread and wanted to say how brave and strong you have been! It takes a big step to finally speak up and well done for doing it Smiley Happy