Did you mean: 

Family

I just really want mum 

or dad 

Or my siblings here 

I miss them 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Family

Hey @j95 I'm sorry to hear what you're going through, missing people can be rough... Just know we're all here to support you...

- Erin-RO

I'm ok just miss them @TOM-RO even though missing mum and dad is stupid. 

@j95 please know it's ok to miss them and sometimes when we judge our feelings this can intensify them a bit...

Yeah, something inside me says missing missing your abusive drug addict parents is really fucked @TOM-RO

I'm sorry to hear that @j95 and thank you for sharing that part of your story... it would be very difficult to process missing people who have abused or hurt you... particularly when they're our parents as they're still our mum and dad so maybe we instinctively feel some sort of connection to them regardless of their behaviour?

Yeah I guess @TOM-RO but they never did anything for me so it feels stupid 

Mum still around, jail though 

Dad nah

And like why do I invest so much of my thoughts into people who invested none of their time or love into me it's silly

Highlighted

this must be a very hard situation to try to make sense of @j95 

I'm sorry you're having to go through this... Have you ever you tried to talking through it with a say a counsellor?

Yeah @TOM-RO but it just doesn't make sense to me why do I want someone around who was there for me like one day of my life and that was the day I was born