cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fear and panic

I feel frightened all the time and it leads to panic attacks I have to to a diary of my attacks and how I delt with it but I’m sick of this fear and panic please can someone relate 

thanks 

Re: Fear and panic

Hey @Guzman123 I know how you feel, I experience panic attacks too and they really take it out of you. I find that its the fear of having another one that is the most difficult part for me to cope with sometimes.

Keeping a diary of them and how you dealt with it is a great idea that I have never actually thought to do myself so I might give this a try! Thank you Heart

I saw in a previous post you made that watching horror movies helps you? I'm a huge horror movie fan myself Smiley Very Happy Have you seen any good ones recently? I watched Apostle the other night on Netflix, its pretty long but so worth it if you love horror!

Hi there @Guzman123,

Panic attacks are never easy to deal with and you are definitely not alone in having them.
Keeping a diary of them and how you deal with it sounds like an amazing idea, have you found any strategies that work best for you?

Being frightened all the time sounds like a struggle to cope with every day. It's okay to be sick of feeling this way. Have you spoken to anyone about how you've been feeling, and what might be making you feel frightened?

No not really but all this leads to thoughts of suicide my worst fear 

@Guzman123 just to clarify, you haven't spoken to anyone about how you've been feeling?

Thoughts of suicide can be scary, do you have these thoughts often?

I spoke to my psychologist and I have suicidal thoughts all time I not ready to let them go 

That's okay @Guzman123, it can be hard to let things go. When you spoke to your psychologist, did you talk about the suicidal thoughts with them?

Are you able to be safe today?

Yes I’m am able to keep myself safe

Have you spoken to your psychologist about these thoughts before @Guzman123?

Yes