cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fear and panic

Hey @Guzman123,

Panic attacks can be so overwhelming, as the others said, you're definitely not alone in having them. I'm sorry that you're feeling frightened and it leads to panic attacks all the time as well. Has your psych been able to offer any strategies to help with your panic attacks and suicidal thoughts?

Whenever I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed or frightened, I try and do a bit of self care. Writing in a diary like you do is a great one. I like to go for a walk or drink some tea, is there anything you like to do that helps you relax or take your mind off things?

I like to bake cakes and cookies and it relaxes me I enjoy eating cakes and cookies 

Hey @Guzman123 dealing with panic attacks and suicidal thoughts is so tough. I just want to reiterate what other users have said so far - that you are definitely not alone <3 There's been some really great suggestions for self care.

It's awesome that you find baking to be relaxing, what types of cakes and cookies have you made? Smiley Happy

Vanilla cake chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookies 

@Guzman123 sounds delicious! What have you got planned for today?

I’m in physical pain 

Hey @Guzman123 I'm sorry to hear you're going through physical pain at the moment. Can you describe a little bit more what's going on for you?

Period pain 

I feel nervous I’m seeing my psychologist tomorrow and I simply don’t want to go no reason just feel uncomfortable but I need to chat to her because last week two detectives saw me and i was terrified they asked me 100 questions I had evidence of a 10 year old child who probably being forced to have sex with her step father in America so they got the evidence and I hope he goes to jail and child goes in to child protective services 

Hey @Guzman123

That must be pretty intense to deal with! Smiley Sad Do you think you'll be able to chat about it with your psych today?