cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

Hey @scared01,

Just wanted to check in and see how you're going today? 

hello @Sunflower18
im still pretty close to the edge but im hanging tight for the moment sort of thing. not getting worse, not getting better sort of thing.
i went and seen a physio who actually listened to me though and she has fitted me with a boot to help heal my foot which is great
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

That sucks @scared01, sometimes hanging tight is all you can manage in that moment. And that is more than okay. So glad you saw a health professional that validated how you have been feeling Heart Has the boot been helping so far? Hopefully it allows things to be even a little easier for you!

yeah @Taylor-RO hanging tight will have to do for now. im feeling really exhausted though. like mentally and physically too bu i dont have much time for rest yet. tomorrow is suppose to be hot but i need to do some cleaning up outside in time for garbage pickup.
i havent used the boot much today as ive been at home mostly but ill use it alot more tomorrow. i know it wont solve it all but its alot better than nothing.

So glad to hear you've got a proper boot fitted now @scared01! It certainly is a lot better than nothing, like you said. 

I hope you're able to get a bit of rest in between cleaning tomorrow, especially if it's meant to be hot!

Highlighted

its 35 both today and tomorrow @Sunflower18 but it might get hotter, it was suppose o be 27 yesterday and it got to 31 :/ i really hate the heat! i cant wait for the cooler months to come.
the boot taking a litte bit to get use to use as its heavier than a normal shoe and no bending etc so its a little strange to walk in.

im feeling really emotional and overwhelmed today Smiley Sad

Hey @scared01, sorry to hear this Smiley Sad 
Anything you want to talk about here? 

thanks @gina-RO but its ok now. the days almost over so will have a shower and do my physio exercises for the day and just chill out till bed time

Sounds like a plan @scared01. We are so glad you have made it through the day Heart Warrior!