cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: going crazy

Hey @scared01

I hope you were able to stay cool in that heat today, 35 is hot!

How have you been finding the boot today? I bet it must feel strange walking in something like that. 

As @Taylor-RO said, so pleased you made it through the day. I hope that chilling out before bed helps you recharge a little. 

thanks @Taylor-RO @Sunflower18
its another 35 degree day here. so hot and humid and sticky!

the boot does feel pretty strange as its quite heavy and just akward to use as we have stairs as well to contend with. but im getting use to it and having to take it on and off for driving purposes and things. my foots still quite sore though but all the muscles are bruised as well so even with the boot helping it still hurts as the brusiing is still pressurised abit.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Another hot day, @scared01

I hadn't considered how difficult it would be wearing a boot and climbing stairs! Glad to hear you're getting used to it though. How long will you have it on for? 

yes the heats awful @Sunflower18
yeah we have like 8 stairs out the back to contend with every time i want to do the washing etc. So far its just 2 weeks. im hoping that is all itll take as well even if theres still pain (as it can take up to 3 months to heal a bone bruise) but ill wear it as long as it takes to avoid further flaring my ankle, knee and hip as ive got previous permanaent injuries.

is anyone around atm to try and talk something through?

@gina-RO @Jess1-RO ?

I'm here @scared01 Smiley Happy

@scared01 I won't be on for much longer, but would you like to share what's going on? 

i seriously think im going through some sort of i dont know half-mid life crisis or something. everything is 'the matter' but today im conflicted between wanting and not wanting to be a carer all at the same time. 

ahhh that does sound confusing @scared01, being caught between wanting to follow a certain path and not going down it at all sounds like a tricky place to be in. 
It's definitely normal to question your journey at times, you're not alone in that one Heart
Was this a sudden change for you? Would it help to talk about why you do/don't want to be a carer? Heart

no its not a sudden change its been a long time coming @ecla34
i contacted a helpline and they told me to go talk to headspace or khl
must be to complcated for them too even though they are a carers webiste.
makes me feel so welcomed in this planet- not. just enhances the will to not be alive