cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling hurt and betrayed by someone who I thought I knew

It's so great to hear that you have lots of support around you right now @Havoc. I hope you have been feeling better Smiley Happy. Do you have anything enjoyable planned for tonight or this weekend?

Gonna go out for lunch with some family members, do some gardening, dog walking and some art work 

Welcome to the forums @Havoc!
What you went through with your friends sounds so painful. Smiley Sad I'm sure you have lots to offer people through your friendship and there will be plenty of other people who come into your life and appreciate and accept you.
I'm glad that others were supportive of you and you were able to focus on some other things.
How was the family lunch and how have you been going?

Hi @Havoc, its been a while since you made the post, I just wanna pop out and check whether things are going better on you, how are you feeling recently? please feel free to speak out and ask for help on the forum if you feel bad, we are here providing some advices and supporting you Smiley Happy

Yes I want to chat with u

Things are getting better but my depression isn’t stabilising. It’s being getting bad for years regardless of therapy, use of psychologist, exercise, mediation, medication, trying new things, social groups ect. Tbh I think it’s from all the trauma in the past. I’m considering a ECT, but my mum isn’t on board. But my mum doesn’t listen to my feelings or understand how bad my depression is. My dad thinks everyone goes through the same thing with depression and he thinks mine isn’t that bad. But I’m good at bottling it up, since when I talk about, I get unhelpful advice or advice I don’t want to hear, I just want them to listen and they just don’t. 

What’s up? 

Hey @Havoc , I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been stabilising for you, it sounds like you've been working really hard on trying different treatments and approaches which is amazing. It can be so frustrating when you just want someone to listen but you get unhelpful advice instead- I think there's a lot of people here that could really relate to that. Have you chatted about ECT with any of your treating professionals? It can definitely be a great option for some people. We're always here to listen

Check out our community activities calendar here