cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling kinda stuck

I'm not on Pinterest actually @Bree-RO, never took much notice of it to be honest. I was more kinda trying to figure out what I could do in a dark room where I don't need much light so I'm not too awake.

I've managed to find a bag of knuckleheads and a shot tonne of marbles but those are kinda hard to use. Puzzles and a doodling are great ideas but the only lights I have in my room are really bright and it'll keep me up.

I like the book list by the way Smiley Happy. I don't think I've ever really heard of someone doing that before.

Oooo knuckleheads.. cool @FootyFan26 Yeah I see, the light situation hmm..

Yeah I gave myself a book a week challenge once, had to write a list out and tick 'em off as I went. Pretty fun unless you get stuck in an average book Smiley Indifferent May work with a small book light?

We don't even have a small book light @Bree-RO Smiley Surprised.

I used to read a lot but I stopped a while ago and just never got back into it. I like the challenge of a book a week though. How many weeks did you do it for?

Only 4 weeks  - haha I am a slacker, you could probably beat me! @FootyFan26

And it's back again tonight. I don't know what to do, I feel like shit and don't know how to deal with it tonight.

@FootyFan26 sorry to hear your struggling, what has helped in the past, could you try it again.
Or we could talk if you want
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I know you're not having a hreat night so we can go onto the Chit Chat thread if you want.

how'd you go last night @FootyFan26?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgoI eventually fell asleep after being on the Chit Chat thread for a bit.  The night itself was shit though, for some reason I was crying and being a sook which didn't feel to good and is more than a bit embarrassing to admit, even on here.

Highlighted

Sorry to hear your night was a bit shit @FootyFan26 Smiley Sad. It really sucks when you feel terrible and have no idea why, because then you feel like there's nothing you can do about it apart from just sitting in it and waiting it out. I hate it when it happens to me too, but I've been slowly coming to terms with the fact that it's the condition, and that even though I'm taking steps to get better, things are going to be a bit shit every now and then. And that's okay.

That said, I totally get what you mean about feeling like a bit of a sook and not feeling like talking. Part of the reason why I've been around less recently is because uni is burning me the fuck out and I just haven't felt like talking. Which is probably a really good sign that you should be. So I'm admitting that- somedays I just want to go home, wrap myself up in blankets and huddle in the corner of my room until I forgot that the world was moving, and things feel like they're okay again. And that's totally fine, because the world is fucking hard at times, and it's perfectly fine to bitch about it and feel shitty. You might feel embarrassed to be the first person to admit it, but trust me when I say that it's something that everyone has thought, at one point or another.