cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Feeling like I lost myself πŸ’”πŸ˜­ I haven't been myself at all 😭

Wow @Cheeseburger I'm so sorry! That's so bad! Smiley Sad I feel like hugging you right now!

giphy

Did he give a reason for breaking up with you?

I'm still here for you, just having a very late dinner. Heart

@Cheeseburger I'm glad to hear that your appointment with the counsellor went well Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee @WheresMySquishy hey guys, I didn't reply, bcuz I'm finally feeling like myself 😊

@Cheeseburger  I'm so glad you're feeling like yourself again! Sometimes, romantic partners can try to make you change things about yourself or turn you into the person that they want you to be. It can sometimes feel really liberating to be single and not have someone who is going to put a lot of responsibilities and expectations on you.

Perhaps you can use this time to focus on doing the things that you really want to do. You deserve it! Heart

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy I recently came out of the closet as being a gay trans guy, so my pronouns are he/him, but I'm proud of who I am, and no body will change it 😊

That's a huge achievement and milestone for you @Cheeseburger! Smiley Very Happy I'm so proud that you can be who you are! Being happy and comfortable with who you are is so important. Nobody can take that away from you. Heart

giphy

giphy

Hi @Cheeseburger,

WOW! I'm so proud of you. That's so so awesome that you've felt you were able to do that. I bet you just feel a huge sense of relief?

@MisoBear the stress of hiding that I was trans is no longer there, makes me feel better, and more me

@Cheeseburger  That's such an amazing feeling! Smiley Happy It must feel like a weight off your shoulders.

I hope that in time, you can love yourself and feel comfortable just as you are. Having support and validation from others can be nice, but we are ultimately responsible for making positive changes in our lives. We also don't necessarily need other people's opinions to feel good about ourselves because that comes from within and we have to believe it ourselves. Heart

Hey @WheresMySquishy @Bee @MisoBear @Taylor-RO @Andrea-RO I haven't been on much, bcuz I was trying to hide how I was feeling 😞 tbh, I haven't been good, I've been sad😞πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ’” Idk what to do anymore, it's like I'm stuck, and can't move forward, I just honestly dont know if I'm ever going to find the one person k wanna spend the rest of my life with 😞πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ’” all I get is hey hurt, and now I'm so scared of getting hurt again πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜žπŸ˜žπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ’”