cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling like I lost myself 💔😭 I haven't been myself at all 😭

Hi @Cheeseburger! It's so great to hear from you again! Smiley Happy Sorry I took so long to reply.

I'm so glad that you're feeling better. You sound like you have an amazing support network. I struggle with having energy too and it's a pain. Have you mentioned your fatigue to your doctor? Perhaps there is an underlying medical reason for it, or they might be able to suggest things that can help with it. Personally, I found that doing a little bit more each day and having a good sleep routine helped me.

I'm sorry you lost your best friend. Losing a friendship is never easy. Smiley Sad It's great that you've been able to realise that the friendship had flaws. If he was hurting you, then it might actually be a good thing that the friendship ended.

I'm glad that you feel as though the counselling sessions are helping. I'm so proud of you for being your authentic self and making positive changes in your life. You credit other people a lot, but you deserve a lot of the credit too. I say you should give yourself a pat on the back. I think it's a huge achievement that you've managed to finish your online course. That mustn't have been easy considering all the struggles and dramas you went through along the way. It's great that you have goals and dreams. I know that you'll make an amazing vet one day. I really believe that you can accomplish anything that you set out to achieve. Smiley Happy