cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling like you dont exist

Ive been feeling like crap so much lately having questions like why do i exist why am i here. And then hearing voices say you should just go die your not worth anything your stupid you know your stupid just look at the things youve done. Im in constant torment its horrible i hate it so much its an agony to feel like you exist for no reason and my mind is the worst place to be whenever im doing tasks and going about the day. My mind jumps back to bad memorys of the past it jumps back to my worst moments of being alone when i was a kid and counting on my fingers the years that would go by so i could get out of that nightmare. I feel like im constantly shackled to that part of my past and in the present i feel so down and moody that i get angry at my mum or little sister i just want to be fucking left alone. I hate living i know how other people see me as a shy anxious women and i hate that i dont have much confidence i could break so easily

Re: Feeling like you dont exist

@Naruto alot seems to be happening for you at the moment, which seems really full on. From what you've told me, I am worried about your safety and wondering if you are suicidal right now? 

Hey @Naruto how're you doing today?

Things sound really tough and I think it's pretty understandable that you don't feel great when things have been so tough!

I am wondering, is there anything we can do to help make this easier for you? Can we help you find new ways to work through some of the intense feelings?

@Naruto sounds like your going through a lot and it sounds really tough.
Voices, flashbacks and memories sick but they can be worked through, do you any professionals support. Another thing that helped me with similar issues was a support group, is that another option you could try
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @Naruto, I'm sorry that things are pretty full on for you right now. Are you feeling any better today?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Hello @Naruto,

Since your username is Naruto, i will use Naruto examples to talk to you. Smiley Happy Naruto had a demon inside of him and was hated for it. But even in isolation he did not let that define him. He worked his hardest to prove to people that he is capable of becoming hokage. Naruto was never the smartest, nor was he talented to the extent of being a prodigy like Neji. Despite that, he was able to succeed through sheer determination alone.

Rock Lee was the same, he could not do ninjutsu or genjutsu but he still became a great ninja. He underwent the operation even if there was a chance of him dying to follow his dreams.

Sakura was bullied in childhood about her big forehead and she was always overshadowed by Naruto and Sasuke. But eventually she became an accomplished medical-nin and had the strength to break mountains with her bare hands.

Hinata however, is one of the most underrated characters of the series. She was perceived to be a shy and anxious girl but she possessed some of the greatest inner strength of all. She stood up against Neji fully knowing she would lose and she willingly faced Nagato to defend Naruto at the cost of her own life. She trained day in and day out to become stronger to prove to her father, and her clan, that she is neither weak nor useless. She was able to confess to Naruto in spite of always blushing, stuttering or passing out in front of him at the start. She fought to be by his side. Being shy or quiet is not a bad thing, it makes you special and stand out from the crowd. People can see you however they like, but you have the capacity to prove them wrong.

What i am trying to say is, do not sell yourself short. You have potential to do great things if you ignore the negativity weighing you down. If these characters can do it, so can you! Try talking your feelings out with your family. Sort out your feelings by writing in a diary or seek some professional help. Whatever you do, do not give up on yourself, or on life. Also, your family only has your best interest at heart. Let them in. Treasure them, because Naruto, and countless other orphans, have none. 

Have confidence and let go of the past. The past is the past for a reason. It has already happened and you cannot change it. Work towards the future, and surround yourself with people who will support you and people you can count on. Join activity clubs to extend your connections and broaden your horizons. Build up your confidence little by little. Write a list every day about what you are good at, what are some good things that have happened to you, and what are some good things in the world. I believe you are an amazing person and it is time you believe that about yourself.

People are born for a reason, but they are not born WITH one at birth. That reason is something they have to discover for themselves. Immerse yourself in the world around you and live in the moment. Then you will find so many beautiful things worth living for that you had not known before.

Look forward to a brand new day and be thankful that you have the chance to live, to smell the flowers and feel the warm rays of the sun on your face. Treat yourself to your favourite sweets or go and pamper yourself. Take care of your body and your body will take care of you.

I wish you the greatest happiness and if you want to discuss anything, please do not hesitate to talk to me. Goodluck! Smiley Happy

Winter_Rain

Hi @Naruto

I wanted to check in on you and see how you were feeling about everything?