cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Feeling lonely

Hi @Ballerina, I just want to check in with how you're going today, it seems like @JullyBean has given some cool suggestions that you're thinking about taking on board. It sounds like you're trying to have chats with this person, but things are really tricky, what are you looking to get out of these conversations with him?

You also mentioned earlier in this thread that you were using a quitting app, I'm wondering if you're still using it and how you're finding it? Sounds really interesting - I'm always interested to learn more about apps and tools people find helpful Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: Feeling lonely

Hey @Ballerina 

That sounds really hard, I'm sorry you have had to deal with this. It seems like you are really trying but he is being quite difficult to engage in a proper and honest conversation with you. Have you tried taking a step back and focusing on putting effort into other friendships in your life? Do you think you would benefit from giving him some time to himself and waiting to see if he comes to you when he is ready to properly talk? You could even mention that you're doing that if you felt upto it.