cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling low

Trying to distract myself rather than deal with the problem is getting really old
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 you don't know if something will help until you try. What didn't work yesterday, might work today.

What does dealing with the problem look like for you?

@j95 okay. I totally get how it could be frustrating to keep turning to distractions.

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Sorry @letitgo Smiley Sad

I wish I could explain what is going on in my head but I can't and I can't do it anymore

I'm nothing but a worthless flat useless idiot anyway

@j95 I'm hearing a lot of negative energy (almost reflecting myself), and I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now. But I believe you can keep going and challenge all this

That's not true @j95. You are so insightful and helpful on these forums!
What have you been doing the last little while to keep you occupied?

Hey @j95, one thing about RO that's super rad is we can sometimes just sit with each other through pain and yarn it out.

I know you mentioned you can't explain it - but please feel free and remember I am here to edit if needs be. I am happy to sit with you through this and be there as is @loves netball and @letitgo - that's why we're here! Smiley Happy You already know we think you're awesome, what do you want to feel instead of feeling the way you do right now?

Highlighted

I don't feel like I am @Alison5 and I haven't been doing anything just in bed like I have been for the last couple of days

@Bree-ROi can't, I can't find the words. everything is just so unappealing and just gross and I can't bring myself to do anything. I don't even want to leave the house. I keep telling myself everyone is deliberately pushing me away and upsetting me because nobody cares. Everything is falling apart. I feel so small. It's like I can't stop crying because everything is so crap but I'm so damn anxious all the time. And I am angry. I hate myself for being this way. And I'm being a gigantic jerk to everyone around me because everything in my head is too much. I've thought about hurting myself, again and again until I can't feel it anymore, maybe I can begin to replicate that pain that dad always gave me because that's what I deserve 

I can't do it @loves netball