cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling low

Hey @j95 I'm sorry you're still not feeling great.

I would recommend doing something different for yourself right now to try to break this cycle. 

I don't like seeing the negativity consuming you, because I know how it feels to be thinking some of the things you are.

Why were you afraid to tell the person at your missed appointment that you self harmed? Unfortunately, the self harming happens sometimes and you're only human, but if I were you, I'd try not to keep secrets from the people who can help you.

You are important!

Highlighted

because I did a lot
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I feel for you @j95, but it happened now. Look after the wounds please!

Are you afraid of the reaction you might get from telling them how much you did harm yourself?

Hey j95, I just had to edit this post because it wasn't meeting the RO forum guidelines - see here for more details if you need

https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Welcome-announcements/MUST-READ-ReachOut-com-Guidelines/m-p/16/mes...

Hey @j95, I have to agree with @loves netball on you getting help if your wounds need any medical attention.

Whilst we are here to support you on the RO forum and definately could come up with a million ways for you to self-soothe or brainstorm strategies, your safety is NUMBER 1.

If you need medical attention right now, please call the Mental Health team in your area or emergency services on 000.

On another note, what do you have planned for the rest of the night? What about you @loves netball?

Yeah I knew that @Sally-RO

I don't need medical attention this happened last night @Sally-RO I have nothing planned, nothing, I have been home for 3 days

@j95 sometimes wounds can get infected (even the most minor ones) so was just checking 

I don't want to do anything I'm sick of it I just want things to get better already why is that so hard

Nobody fucking cares anyway