cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling low

@Sally-RO can we work through this stuff when i calm down a little
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 yes of course. Anything in particular you have in mind to help you get a bit calmer?

I'm a bit calmer thinking a bit more clearly now @Sally-RO

I'm feeling ok to work through this now

Feel free to start sharing what you want to talk about @j95

@j95 let me have a moment to respond to you *yayayayayay*

What's going on for you?

I don't know what's going on and what's happened to me lately @Sally-RO Everything is just really really bad and everything in my head is confusing and frustrating and not me at all. I'm sorry I was so grumpy the other day when you emailed me, that's the sort of thing that happens to me when I get this way

No need to apologise.

Sometimes our state of mind, or thinking or mindset I guess is low. That kind of taints everything else in life, including our hopes/dreams/feelings. I think that's what I'm understanding when you say everything in your head is confusing and frustrating.

But that's where each of us has a different way to go from a low state of mind to a higher one - the "coping strategies". One we have in common is swimming....sometimes I feel like it's when my thoughts go out of my head into the water in the pool and evaporate away.

Does this make sense to anyone else?

I definitely get that @Sally-RO and I think the way we perceive things and our perspective can have a huge impact on our mood as well.
Some things seem major at the time, but if you take a step back, they can actually be easy to deal with.

Yeah it makes sense @Sally-RO I normally really like it but I'm struggling to find the motivation/will power and just general willingness to go, right now everything is just so unappealing and uninteresting even if I have enjoyed it before. That's why I stay at home all day