cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feeling low

I'm just a bloody idiot who shouldn't of even been born, if i wasn't then none of these problems would exist and maybe people would be happy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

But apparently I need to stop my sooking

Oh nah @j95 I think you're a total legend super resilient insightful member of this community, but again - easier for me from the outside. Who told you to stop your sooking?

A 'mate' said it @Bree-RO

@j95 super unhelpful and rude, do you really believe it's justified? Hardship is what is is, it's a journey - don't let your 'mate' disempower you Smiley Happy 

Yeah I still feel shit though cause it's true @Bree-RO it's not like I matter anyway

@j95 I wouldn't call it sooking. You're obviously hurting and you're allowed to. Unfortunately others don't always understand what's going on inside us because they're not in our shoes.

Even though you say you don't feel like swimming, now is probably an important time to do something good for yourself. I'm the same; I can't bothered running anymore, but exercise is really important for me right now.

I don't feel like going the pool ok

@j95 fair enough that you don't feel like going to the pool. Sometimes we just don't feel like doing certain things, and that's totally okay. Do you think you'd be up for distracting yourself on the games thread for a bit?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I don't know, will that help